Studying for the HSC (1 Viewer)

arcarsenal

Is anyone else having a really hard time getting back into the habit of studying everyday? Since my last trial exam...I took the rest of that week off to relax as I'd been working my ass off the entire trial period....and now I'm so lazy I can't get back into the routine, I keep saying "I'll do it next week", I'm gonna run out of weeks to procrastinate!

Help. :(

Christine

beige member
HSC
mmmmm it's getting a bit that way for me2.....
i find i'm coasting atm..... not good

SkAnDi

HSC
Unplug the cable.

I did it.

I was so lazy that even though i wanted to be lazy to use the net, i was far to lazy to replug the cable back in.

:D

tweakin

Originally posted by arcarsenal
I keep saying "I'll do it next week", I'm gonna run out of weeks to procrastinate!

hahahahah sooo true ive been sayin that to myself since trials...
but seriously if i started studyin now i think id forget half the shit come the hsc...
soo i dont think ill really start kunckling down for another couple of weeks.

arcarsenal

Originally posted by SkAnDi
Unplug the cable.

I did it.

I was so lazy that even though i wanted to be lazy to use the net, i was far to lazy to replug the cable back in.

:D
I've already made my brother change the password to the internet. So I can't use it unless he's at home.

True story. :D

Morgues

I started going to the library starting from Monday.......it is the only way
For the trials I studed in the last minute.......literally because I tried to study at home and it simply doesn't work
By going to the library for a few hours after school I have done the equivalent of a months work for me in 3 days

arcarsenal

Originally posted by Morgues

By going to the library for a few hours after school I have done the equivalent of a months work for me in 3 days
The library idea doesn't sound too shabby...

What work do you do in the library?

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by liz
Well for me I really really want to study but i have so many assesment tasks due in that i don't have the time to study.
u poor thing!! our school has the rule that all of out assessments have to be completed 2 weeks before the trials......

Morgues

Originally posted by arcarsenal

The library idea doesn't sound too shabby...

What work do you do in the library?
Just anything.........so quiet there you can really concentrate and more importantly no distractions

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
yes libraries rule in terms of getting yourself focused and on task
no distractions (unless u force yourself to get distracted)

I'm in the State Library very often now, so if u go there, and u see a guy with a jersey saying "minai", u kno who that is :p

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
I dont like crowded libraries... too many people reek of BO.

The new forest one is alright; dont go there much.. only when i have to do work

Lee

i can't see3m to get back on track either...

hang on, i don't think i ever was!!!:)hehe

i find it is not the net that is typing me down (in the trials i stopped using this site so much, thanx to the server, and i've kinda got out of the habit....now i don't like all the waiting around when it's busy etc...so i only post now and then not every 5 seconds for 5 hours straight)

now my time is taken up by sleep, tv, some more tv, sleep, sleep and if i can get around to it, more sleep. really quite odd. i was supposed to go to a party on saturday but i haven't done anyting and my desk is 5 stories high of folders and books still left open from the trials, so i think i'll miss it and try to start again.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)