Studying in the Morning=99.95 (1 Viewer)

What’s time is better for study?

• Total voters

Kyufruit

HSC
If you wake up 4am you are going to probably have a lot of sleep problems for the normal person. I say that cause that means if you want to sleep 7-8 hours you have to sleep at 8pm. That is going to be very hard if you are living in a house with other people because they will probably be making noise etc. at that time. I would probably say don't go to that kind of extreme for year 11 and 12
I sleep at 8pm and wake up around 4am lol. I got used to the routine so its not that hard, i feel much more productive then when i was a night owl.

Reactions: -->

Talent

HSC
N/A
I would find it had to retain information so early in the morning! For example, 4am. 💤

Master Singleton

The Night Owl
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys!
Sorry for that little bit of click bait 😜
but I thought this would be the perfect place to discuss:

1)When is the best time to study for you?
2)Is waking up at 4 am really worth it?
3)Night vs morning studying, what really is the easiest and most productive
I prefer to study at night as I prefer waking up early and work out and take a nice long shower before starting my day.

TamzidZ

HSC
No need to wake up at 4 if you don't go to sleep.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
isn't the adolescent body/hormones programmed to stay up later and wake up later but like society or something has tried to train the young adult to work a 9-5 so we actually have to get up earlier than we should

Yeah I heard teens/young adults are programmed to wake up around 9 or 10 AM, but I believe studying right after waking up is definitely the best, when you're freshly awake and your brain isn't distracted or tilted from anything... in saying this I prefer studying at night because I did nothing the whole day so my brain is like "gogogogog study hard" xD

Reactions: -->

bluebutterfly33

HSC
:cold:

A 2020 HSC student from my school managed to get 2nd in Visual arts, 3rd in extension English and ranked in Modern with a really good atar. Her daily schedule since yr 7 essentially was sleeping at 11pm and waking up at 4am to study.

I would totally do this except I don't have the willpower wake up that early, I usually wake up super late for school. (8:00am)
I also find it hard to concentrate to study/ study efficiently after school, before dinner and after dinner..
So I tend to study while I'm at school e.g during bludge lessons, recess, lunch and during the time it takes to wait for transport. :caffeine:
I can get in a good 4 hours of sporadic study so I can go home and watch Cdramas haha

kitty15003

HSC
1)When is the best time to study for you?
2)Is waking up at 4 am really worth it?
3)Night vs morning studying, what really is the easiest and most productive
1. After dinner around 7-10 is when I'm most productive
2. No lol imo its better to stay up late then to wake up early
3. I think this depends on who you are but I prefer studying at night!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)