Studying MAX2 (1 Viewer)

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Hey guys, just wondering, do you think that could self teach MAX2? I know that your allowed to do it but i mean, how viable is it? I know alot of ppl doing MAX 2 so were going to get together once a week and go over theory and questions so that will be helpful. So my Q is hard possible is it? ive already complete MAX1 this year and will get between 46-48/50.

Also wot textbooks do u think are the best?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
yeah its possible, but requires alot of determination

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
tommykins said:
yeah its possible, but requires alot of determination
Ive always been HIGHLY determined so hopefully this would be no diff. I really value ur opinion. Btw, How do u think u done at 3u and 4u? Ur quite the mathematician.

Do u think Terry lee's 4u book, or would u suggest others?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
the exam didn't test my capabilities because of a few factors (ie. headache just before exam/fatigue) but i reckon i can scape E4's for both maths.

I haven't used Terry's book but I reckon it's pretty good. cambridge is great if you want to challenge yourself, fitzpatrick provides a huge array of different questions.

past paper books also help alot.

Realistically throughout the 4unit course you only need 3-4 textbooks (1-2 'teaching' you, 1 'challenging' you and another being a past paper book).

good luck

friction

HSC
I taught myself 3 or 4 topics this year cause my teacher was hopeless. She only tuaght me like intergration, part of complex and graphs the rest she was pretty hopeless for. So ill tell u whether it works on the 17th of december.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)