Stuuuupid Exam (1 Viewer)

-[Kakashi]-

HSC
lolz...
dun worry.. theres many ppl who feels the same way as u... eg MEH!
~sigh~ juz glad theres no more fukin bio in my life now...:D

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
hahahaha u didn't talk about koch's postulates for the 8 mark question and it wasn't even an infectious disease! hahahah looks like i'll get about 2 for that question (hopefully they read all of it... coz the last part i might have got some marks)

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
lotsa controversy ova the 8 mark question; it was about epidemology. why include koch's postulates i don't get it

PappaSmurf

Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
lotsa controversy ova the 8 mark question; it was about epidemology. why include koch's postulates i don't get it
Thats the point, your not supposed to include anything about koch, there is no point, they screwed up.

THAT WAS A REALLY STUPID EXAM :chainsaw:

You could do pretty well in that without *really* knowing your stuff and without having studied at all, and yet if you did know your stuff, it was hard to do much better because there was nothing to really "sink your teeth into". Nothing to really SHOW that you know complex biological processes - a transcription/translation question worth 8 marks SOOO would of been more appropriate than that STUPID question :mad:

Rayanz

rayanz
HSC
very true that you couldntr 'show off' your knowledge, there were no specifics. i studied for so long for bio to get a simple bullshit exam like that where most of my good shit stayed waiting to surface..oh well

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
whoppsys...was that a bio exam? and there i was, crapping on about PDHPE and health being dynamic and a social construct. oh gee. my bad!

no seriously it was a bit of a bullshit and go well. so airy fairy. nothing on those damn kidneys. or infectious diseases. or protein syntheisis. i did the genetics option and could have easily answered the other options purely by lieing through my teeth.

ah well...maybe there was a trick to it? like we all stuffed up but dont yet realize? who knows.

ah well its over now!!

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by Rayanz
very true that you couldntr 'show off' your knowledge, there were no specifics. i studied for so long for bio to get a simple bullshit exam like that where most of my good shit stayed waiting to surface..oh well
i think it was a godsent exam for those people who didnt study. i studied about t-cells, macrphages, phagosytosis etc its was nothing about that stuff in the exam, i stuffed up the diseases question. how stupid

Last edited:

young_gurl

epidemolgy section...i said that it mite have been contaminated bananas or milk or beef..how gay is that!!
just talked about doing survesy and investigations on sick ppl

psycho_mushy

HSC
MOTHERFUCKERS WHO SET THE BIOLOGY EXAM WILL FUCKING DIE! U FAGGOTS CAN'T SET AN EXAM FOR SHIT

psycho_mushy

HSC
oh well I 'll do my best to remember:

age group 3-40
sample rate: 1000 from all the thingos
eating habits
lifestly habits
have they been to agricultural thing for the past couple of days, can't remember how many I put
can it spread via airborne or through water
what are theire living conditions

I can't remember anymore but it was somethjing along those lines

psycho_mushy

HSC
fuck! looks like the chances of scaling just went down :burn:

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Originally posted by Rayanz

agreed
hmm... all that stress, at least i didnt waste any sleep over it

psycho_mushy

HSC
I'm too upset to even think straight... 10/15 for multiple... geez.... might as well cut my wrists

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Originally posted by psycho_mushy
I'm too upset to even think straight... 10/15 for multiple... geez.... might as well cut my wrists
dont say that either

ur smart, im sure u aced it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)