lucyc19

HSC
I'm doing the following subjects (=13 units and not enough frees at school):

- 3U English
- 3U Maths
- 3U German
- Modern History
- Legal Studies

Is it worth dropping something in the middle of the 2nd term of yr 12?
Would I be better off without Legal Studies or Ext English (worried about creative writing, legal's a lot of content but provides atar protection in case i stuff up maths.)

What do you think (and pls don't say to do what i enjoy most, coz that's what i'm doing at the moment).

Thanks!

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Well, really it all depends on how you are managing with all the work. Personally, I'm also doing 13 units; however I'm not planning to drop anything unless I start to sink in the workload, cause like you I'm doing all the subjects I love. If you were wanting to drop a subject, I'd recommend that once Term 2 arrives reflect on your current marks in your subjects and drop what you are doing worse in. Or reflect on your dedication and stress levels for each subject; and decide according to the amount of dedication you're putting into a subject, or the amount of stress that is resulting due to a subject.

Best of luck with your decision! n_n

muzeikchun852

HSC
well. if you know what you gonna drop, drop it as soon as possible. i was doing 13 units in term 4, the workload was fine but i wanted to focus more on my extensions, so i decided to drop physics as soon as school started in 2011.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
If you think you can handle your extensions, I'd drop legal. Too much content IMO.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
yes girl drop all your subjects, it will be worth it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)