Subject help required!!! (1 Viewer)

evasharman

HSC
Hi guys, from my last thread I've decided that I will drop biology.(enjoy it the least, although I am coming 2/3 I can't motivate myself for it) But I'm not sure what to do in terms of extensions. Here are my subjects: (favourite to least favourite)

Modern History
Ancient History
French Continuers
Studies of Religion 2
English Advanced

Now, I'd really like to pick up History Extension which would bring me to 11 units. (I'm coming 1st in Modern and I love it!) However, I'd also love to do French Extension but I would most likely be the only one in my whole year to do it, and if I did French Extension, I would probably have to drop to SOR1.
I'm just wondering if it would be worth dropping to 1 unit religion to pick up French Extension?

Also, I'll be school captain next year, so I was wondering if these options would be too time consuming or ambitious? Or should I just forget about French Extension and stick with SOR2?

Thanks for the help!

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Worth doing French extension/History extension :)

Good luck :p

Evertone

HSC
School captaincy duties are much less time consuming than you think. I reckon you could keep French, History Ext and SORII all in the one go. You'll do fine ol' darlin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)