SUBJECT SELECTION URGENT HELP (1 Viewer)

symio

HSC
SUBJECT HELP
so im considering to do (for yr 11)

maths ext
eng ext
modern history
economics
biology
business studies (considering change to jap beg or va since more interesting and take break from all the humanities..)

can anyone give me an overview on all these subjects? scaling?

symio

HSC
SUBJECT HELP
so im considering to do (for yr 11)

maths ext
eng ext
modern history
economics
biology
business studies (considering change to jap beg or va since more interesting and take break from all the humanities..)

can anyone give me an overview on all these subjects? scaling?
ive heard the scaling for jap beg and va not so good..which is why my dad does not allow me to do them though i rlly want to since i am interested. but it is good idea considering i am not experience with va or jap? is jap beg a good idea? we have to cram so much in less than one year..

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
ive heard the scaling for jap beg and va not so good..which is why my dad does not allow me to do them though i rlly want to since i am interested. but it is good idea considering i am not experience with va or jap? is jap beg a good idea? we have to cram so much in less than one year..
Do what YOU want to do. Scaling should only ever be the last thing used to determine whether you should do a subject or not.

You already have Maths Ext and English Ext, Eco, that alone is more than enough scaling one needs for a really high atar. Having one or two 'lower' scaling ones isn't gonna impact you at all. You've got some really great scaling subjects, just make sure you can handle Math and English Ext at the same time. Other than that it looks pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)