subject selection (1 Viewer)

num

HSC
hi babes
im in yr 10 and I'm rlly good at maths pretty good at English mid/good at science and I'm absolutely trash at history and geography
I also hate music and drama and all that jazz
Im already doing maths adv, maths ext 1. eng adv, phys, chem and jap
WHAT ELSE DO I DOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!>>!!

Virtue1081

HSC
It depends. What are you trying to achieve? In my opinion and to the general HSC community, the best HSC combo is English Advanced, Mathematics Extension 1 + 2, Chemistry and Physics. This means that if you are trying to maximise your ATAR to get into a competitive course (e.g. law, medicine or engineering), the choices you have made perfect. Other than ATAR maximisation, there is no need to choose humanities or arts subjects if you do not enjoy them.

num

HSC
yeahh but i still need one more subject because I'm only on 11 units at the moment and everything else just seems so unappealing

HSC
hi babes
im in yr 10 and I'm rlly good at maths pretty good at English mid/good at science and I'm absolutely trash at history and geography
I also hate music and drama and all that jazz
Im already doing maths adv, maths ext 1. eng adv, phys, chem and jap
WHAT ELSE DO I DOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!>>!!
Just go to tafe atp

Virtue1081

HSC
Try doing a subject that you think will be a bludge (personally wouldn't do but you could) or maybe another science since you are okay with that (i.e. Biology).

You could also do Extension 1 English.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)