Subjects you regret NOT doing (1 Viewer)

rink

HSC
So what subjects do u now wish u'd taken up.........i wish i did SOR2, modern history and maybe even CAFS

hmmm i love making threads opposite to those already in existence *insert evil laugh*

Jexi

HSC
Art. Surprisingly.

Man now that I think about it, HSC = one big pile of regrets. -sigh-

Valeroso

HSC
I would have prefered to have done Modern History over Legal Studies. Damn, WHY did I pick Legal over Modern? Enormous regret NOT doing Modern :p I had to suffer two years learning about the law with some crazy teacher who couldn't even teach, when I could have aced Modern; i.e Something that seems more enjoyable.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i should have done ext 2 english, the two people that do it in my school breeze through it, well atleast that's how it seems. i would have loved to do 4unit eng. i would have also preferred to do IT rather than physics. im just so bad at physics, and IT is just so damn easy! and the ghey thing is, IT scales better than IPT!

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I should have done Legal. My sister does Law and her best friend came first in the state in legal. And the Legal teachers at our school are great. Oh well. I love the subjects I do anything but thats probably the only regret.

aurora_05

HSC
I wish I'd done business studies. And ancient history instead of modern, purely for the fact that modern is by correspondence and for ancient I would've had an awesome teacher and probably learnt a whole lot more.

cataleptic

HSC
Ancient History, extension History. Possibly advanced math.

Possibly art. I didn't choose it becuase the art faculty at my school is wayyyy below par, very conservative and very very VERY poorly equiped. I know I have talent, and I'm sad that it's gone to waste.

I probably could have done something amazing if I did art. But fuck it, it wasn't worth the stress the art faculty would have given me.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
rama_v said:
I should have done Maths Extension 2
Our teacher scared us out of it :(
I reckon you could've done it easy.

I wish I'd done:

- Latin (extension)
- History Extension
- Cosmology
Already doing but I would still have done:
- 3u maths
- Physics
I also wish I'd put more effort into Extension 1 Maths instead of giving up easily.

mmm... 15 units.

Last edited:

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
I wish I chose Latin in junior years, oh well..

..glad I dropped phys (fuckin sciences..)

Carnivour

HSC
I wish I had stuck with Ext1 English regardless of the gayety of the subject, but meaning that I could have done Ext2 English and just ignored Ext1 English.

I wish I had done French instead of Physics.

I wish I had done Modern instead of Ancient.

=slade=

HSC
lol i HATE modern..its my subject thats not counting / studyless (if thats a word)

i wish i had done CAFS instead... or hospitality

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I wish i never dropped Ext History- i regret droppping it and i should of continued doing it. And i regret not taking up Extension2 English when i had the opportunity.

bustinjustin

HSC
I used to wish that I did French, even at the expense of Maths or Modern History, but that would've meant another exam in the first week, one every day for four days. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Needless to say I probably would've died, English and Geo in the first week were enough for me, commiserations to others that had three, nay, even four or five exams in the one week.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
art history and japanese..

screw chem physics and 3unit maths.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
come to think of it, i wish i had done a language too, it just might have helped me out. i would have enjoyed it too.....darn!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)