Success One Series vs. Strive (1 Viewer)

mani88

HSC
Hi, I was wondering which book is better in terms of the quality of questions, the number of questions and overall.

Thanks

dotwingz

HSC
It would be rare to find someone with both the Success One and STRIVE book because theyre essentially mutually exclusive. However I had the STRIVE Phys & Chem whilst my friend had the Success One Phys & Chem so I would probably say:

No of questions: STRIVE for Both Phys & Chem
Quality of Questions: Equal
Quality of Answers: STRIVE had some silly errors but also better MC explantions. So probably STRIVE is better
No. of practice exams: STRIVE for Chem, Success One for Physics

Overall I'd recommend STRIVE over success one. Especially if you can find a copy of success one from a friend or in a library and take some sneaky pics of the practice exams

mani88

HSC
It would be rare to find someone with both the Success One and STRIVE book because theyre essentially mutually exclusive. However I had the STRIVE Phys & Chem whilst my friend had the Success One Phys & Chem so I would probably say:

No of questions: STRIVE for Both Phys & Chem
Quality of Questions: Equal
Quality of Answers: STRIVE had some silly errors but also better MC explantions. So probably STRIVE is better
No. of practice exams: STRIVE for Chem, Success One for Physics

Overall I'd recommend STRIVE over success one. Especially if you can find a copy of success one from a friend or in a library and take some sneaky pics of the practice exams
ahh ok thank you so much

gudetamago

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey, I used Success One for Bio and Chem (NEW SYLLABUS) and I found Bio to be EXTREMELY useful for Trial Exams. The new version also negates irrelevant past paper questions that no longer relate to the new syllabus. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)