suggested answers to da germany qtn part a (1 Viewer)

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
:uzi:
OK I'LL START IT OFF.. FOR THE QTN I WORTE MY ANSWER BASED ON 4 FACTORS AND HOW HITLER USED THEM TO DISTROY WEIMAR...
FACTORS​
SOCIAL-JEWS BEING EVIL, AND NOVEMBER CRIMINALS
POLITICAL-STREESMAN
MILITARY--??-- WORTE ABOIUT THE YOUTH CAMPS IN RELATION TO CREATE A MILITARY UPSURGERNCE
ECONOMICAL- DEPRESSION

nuffy

wrote that hitler was an opportunist who got lucky

factors that led to the collapse of democracy:

constitution
judiciary
politicians
influence of military
lack of support for democracy among citizenry
and more i can't remember

at_the_drive_in

the question was there to be attacked, it said something to the effect of the attraction of hitler and the nazis lead to the end of weimar which is of course wrong. i argued.

-nobody wanted democracy-people,military,judiciary etc
-flawed constitution-article 48 etc
-mostly on depression
-political instability, divisions on left and right
-economic instability, young and dawes plans
-hitler was little more than another right wing party capitalising on the chaos of the depression.

rama_v

HSC
Yeah i argued teh same. I didnt mension the depression too much, apart form teh fact that it was teh catalyst the allowed teh problems of teh weimar republic to resurface. Hitler was merely one who offered eveyrone evreything without any plans - he just papealed to their emotions. I said that it was more Weimar's weakness to reform the different secitons of society that allowd him to take power, and i think teh crucial thing to look at is that Hitl'ers support was actually in decline by the time he was given power...

Groagy

HSC
I argued against the question too. My argument was basically that the collapse of the Weimar Republic was primarily due to the German people's disillusionment with democracy rather than any inherent popularity of Hitler and the Nazis

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_mars_volta said:
the question was there to be attacked, it said something to the effect of the attraction of hitler and the nazis lead to the end of weimar which is of course wrong. i argued.

-nobody wanted democracy-people,military,judiciary etc
-flawed constitution-article 48 etc
-mostly on depression
-political instability, divisions on left and right
-economic instability, young and dawes plans
-hitler was little more than another right wing party capitalising on the chaos of the depression.
yep..same..my argument was very similar to yours..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)