Suggestions, ideas, comments (1 Viewer)

gelo

HSC
Hi guys.

I am doing video this year for four unit english, and I was wondering if anyone who has done extension 2 before would be kind enough to read my screenplay. if you would be interested, please let me know one way or the other and i will send you a copy of the script.

also, if anyone else has any useful comments or suggestions for the year ahead of extension 2, please add them here.

thanks!

gelo

HSC
can i just add something.

what would you guys suggest for night-filming? a lot of my video will be night-scenes and i was wondering how i could get the best possible shots at night... with all the, you know, darkness and stuff. i dont want my whole video being black. lol.

thanks!

Breakthrough

Light the Way
HSC
Shoot in the daylight :p hahahaha

Bring a floodlight with ya' :p hahahaha

Hmmm, just use the light bulb attachment on the camera. Or shoot scenes under stee lamps or in trains or outside shops ... what do you mean?

gelo

HSC
Hmm... does anyone know of any homemade lighting one can make to use, that will only lightly illuminate the scene a little bit, but nothing that will make it look like a flashlight is being used?

gelo

HSC
come on? doesn't anyone wanna read my screenplay? i really need some objective critiques.. pls

Last edited:

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
yeah im happy to help -- pm me and ill give u my email.

as for lighting, i suggest renting something out for night time shoots. down at metroscreen (http://www.metroscreen.com.au) in paddington (im assuming ur from sydney) you can rent lights out, they'll show you how to set it up and give advice on which ones you may need. it's not that expensive, $30 for a few days i think (that was last time i checked, which was for my video, which was a year or so ago...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)