Summer is tennis??? (1 Viewer)

Ozz^E

Okay, I think all the cricket loving folk out there need to speak out. I am truly offended at channel sevens claims that , and i quote, "SUMMER IS TENNIS". Like giveme a break. Where in Australia here, helllllloooo. I understand that its part of thier tennis coverage and stuff but this is ridiculous. SUMMER is CRICKET fullstop.

;) :D

PS. We could done with a sixth orange test after Englands performance in the fifth. Hats off to Mike Vaughan. Great series. And the VB series seems a lil more exctin' now.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
in a way, i think summer IS tennis in australia actually

we host the australian open which is a major grand slam event

its the first grandslam of the year

rite down under in aussieland

marsenal

cHeAp bOoKs
What about Summer is Beach?

Or I guess going with the whole sport theme....Summer is sport AT the beach

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
summer is getting out and actually doin something other then stayin n bludgin at home!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
summer is sport definately. beach cricket is tops. pity lately the weather has been rather shit.

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Exactly!! Now, as soon as Hewitt retires/dies/breaks his legs, then everything will be sweet!

Ac

mmhmm

is any1 here lookin fwd to davis cup tom??
i sure am lookin fwd to the scud and hewitt kickin some pommy ass.

FunkyFlava

Psycho@UNSW
HSC
yep, summer is tennis :)

don't foget the even tinier tournaments like that woolamba or whatever thing that that tall blonde won. lol forgot her name. plus there's one in tassie and also one over in new zealand. and also the kooyong classic.

i actually think that the unknowns in the poms team have nothing to lose and will give it their all. they may have a chance if hewitt and the scud don't have a good chance of starting to feel how their opponents play.

*edit*

http://www.daviscup.com/ties/tie.asp?tie=100003715

the left-hander, Bogdanovic, could make Hewitt a little uneasy at first probably.

and i have no idea why they have Hewitt playing doubles!!! what a waste of Arthur's talent! :apig: :chainsaw:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)