Summer Session (1 Viewer)

Scanorama

HSC
Not me for sure, I need a break from all the bullshit from SITACS.

Interestingly, they don't offer CSCI124/204 in summer session anymore, maybe the failure rate has improved since they changed the course contents?

DooGseY

HSC
Wish I could, SITACS don't offer any courses though :(

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
I'm taking LANG196 (Beginners Chinese) and MATH162. I dropped out of MATH142 last semester because I couldn't stand the lecturer (some dude named Nirmalendu or something).

If I complete these, they'll be my last first year subjects. Next year I might focus on Third of fourth year subjects.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
I'm considering the 5 day intensive LLB351 - Law of International Trade and Investment (I'm enrolled in it), and it starts this Thursday. I need to decide between now and then whether or not I actually want to do it or not.

And the quicker the better, cos there's an assignment for it due on the first day. *sigh*

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
hfis said:
I'm considering the 5 day intensive LLB351 - Law of International Trade and Investment (I'm enrolled in it), and it starts this Thursday. I need to decide between now and then whether or not I actually want to do it or not.

And the quicker the better, cos there's an assignment for it due on the first day. *sigh*
I guess for 6cp (if it is six cp), then doing an assignment this week for a five day course isn't bad at all.

I'd do it. Five days is good!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)