Summerland (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
tonight, 7:30, channel 10, anyone going to watch it?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i'll check it out....theres one of the guys who used to be on h&a on there....vinnie
home & away's finished :( i missed the finale

how u doin?

HSC
im tapin it and watchin it later, but it seems very Party of Fiveish...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i watched it.
i thought it was quite good.
will be watching it again next monday

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
she is so bitchy. i would slap her. even tho her parents have just died in tv-land, i would slap her.

iheartjm

HSC
i liked it...... though not bone-strikingly brilliant it was enjoyable. plus one of the guys living in that house is cute!! so cute i can't remember his name... but yeh i liked it

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Was the aunt (anna? ava?) from full house?

Full house, best show of the 90s i say :uhhuh:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I thought it was on at 8:30 PM for some reason, so I missed the first fifteen minutes:(. Could someone please tell me what happened in that time:)? I just watched it for something to do because it didn't really appeal to me in the previews but I thought I would give it a go. I thought it was just OK. It was quite predictable and corny but that may change after the parents death plot has been dealt with. So I will probably give it a go for the next few weeks:).

em_516

bludging..
HSC
it was ok..but like merethrond said it might be better after the death crap has gone..if it stays too long i'm not gonna keep watching it..and was it just me or has vinnie's (dude from home and away..i think ryan something) voice changed..like..he's almost putting on the aussie accent..it sounded weird to me..very fake..

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
heath ledgers accent sounded similar in 10things. well thats what i thought. maybe becuase its the only aussie accent surrounded by american accents that make it sound fake or put on.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
heath ledgers accent sounded similar in 10things. well thats what i thought. maybe becuase its the only aussie accent surrounded by american accents that make it sound fake or put on.
lol..i thought of heath ledger's voice as well!..yeh..i was thinking it might be because it was around american accents..but still..it did sound strange..i don't remember him sounding like that on home and away

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
oh that dudes from h&a, i was wondering if hed been on aussie tele before

yeah aussie surrounded by american makes us sound strange. if you listen to him talk it's actually a normal aussie accent. when you put is around americans you get an idea of what we sound like to them

i did like it, but it's a bit sad

yes, ava(?) is the aunt from full house - lori loughland or something

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
man that is a good show - just a shame i'll miss like the next 5 or so eps (i'm going to USA on thursday)

a friend of mine in america is friends with Jessie Macartney. he's cute but he's no adam brody... only 2 days till i see the new season of the OC!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)