Supervisers (1 Viewer)

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Well, if you don't want to leave them outside you just surrender them to the supervisor and have it placed on the desk.

Even though you aren't using it to cheat, it's worth it just in case they suspect you...

backrowcentre

HSC
The supervisors at mine were nice. Wasn't good, I put my hand in my pocket to get a pen because my other one ran out. They ended up checking my wallet, grr. also, twas embarrasing.

D347H574R

Liverpudlian
HSC
One of my mates was fiddling with his papers in the hsie exam, like squarin them up, and he picked them up to do it, and the supervisor came n took it off him n said he was like cheatin n tryin to show ppl answers behind him n shit.
was pretty funny, like 200 ppl were watchin wat was goin on

Dimplez

HSC
I liked my supervisors...they were all old but they were so nice and cute...

thrash4life

HSC
Id expected the supervisors look more professional (being from the almighty BOARD OF STUDIES)but they just looked like mums and retired people picked off the street...and one was a mother of a kid in the local primary skool.

and our supervisor ran through our exams beforehand saying how many questions were on each page eg "on page 3 there is question 3,4 and five"

...she did that for every test...

im like...i can see how many questions are on the paper, old lady...

blahh blahhh

HSC
yerr i get ya ...our superviserss had to go through the ruless every frikn tym before every exam ... its lykk yesss we get the frikn pointt

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
thrash4life said:
Id expected the supervisors look more professional (being from the almighty BOARD OF STUDIES)but they just looked like mums and retired people picked off the street...and one was a mother of a kid in the local primary skool.
That's because they are mums and retired people picked off the street. There are a few thousand supervisors around, you can't just employ them permanently.

cjs4898157

korean member
HSC
Well half our supervisors were teachers from our sku..so it was almost like a normal exam. But we had to bring transparent pencil cases so most ppl jus put their thingos in transparent lunch boxes and it looked pretty funny. And this Chinese guy who can't speak eng too well got in trouble cos he kept on writing whn the supervisor told us to stop, so he has to do some interview with board of the studies and he needs to write this letter or something saying he didn't mean to cheat.. lol poor dude

reggie7

You'll Never Walk Alone
HSC
One of superviser ladies had a moustache.

I hated it how they tell you to write your BOS number and school number on each page before the test except your not allowed to touch your pen before test starts, so it's like a waste of 2mins writing down numbers during your test time.. not much but why the hell culdnt they have just have assigned individual papers to each person.

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
thrash4life said:
and our supervisor ran through our exams beforehand saying how many questions were on each page eg "on page 3 there is question 3,4 and five"

...she did that for every test...

im like...i can see how many questions are on the paper, old lady...
That's because in some SC and HSC papers there have actually been double prints of certain pages and some pages missing in the exam papers = lost marks, especially if you didn't pick it up early enough.. It may seem annoying but happens and it isn't as stupid as it seems!

militiaman

HSC
I hated it how they tell you to write your BOS number and school number on each page before the test except your not allowed to touch your pen before test starts, so it's like a waste of 2mins writing down numbers during your test time.. not much but why the hell culdnt they have just have assigned individual papers to each person.
Completely agreed. Especially for the history/geography one where there was a billion pages to write it on (thankfully the test was easy and short). For science and history/geography they took our sheets away with our student numbers half way through, probably assuming we'd wasted our time at the start writing on all the pages.

Thankfully I'd had a bit of brains and noticed in earlier tests where our student number was printed on the computer sheets.

In the end our supervisors were a bit of a let down. Our teachers were saying 'You'll get your test taken away if you turn your head' but in the end the supervisors were even more lousy than our teachers were. Half of it was to do with the fact that the couldn't hear I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)