Surveying - Nirrimba or Ultimo (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Hey everyone.

I would love to be a surveyor. Unfortunately l didn't apply for the Diploma as l would like to do Cert. IV but l rang up a lady at Nirrimba TAFE two days ago and apparently it may not be even offered.

I am extremely angry that l can't get into either Diploma or Cert. IV if it isn't offered. I can't believe that they would consider to not offer the course about 2 months away from the enrolment date.

I rang up Ultimo TAFE and they told me that l can still put the application form in.

I don't know what l am going to do. My only other option is Cert. III or Quantity Surveying Diploma and l don't really want to do either.

Can they do this? Can they just simply not offer a course for the following year even though it has been advertised on the internet and in magazines?

Last edited:

= Jennifer =

HSC
Misturi said:
Hey everyone.
Can they do this? Can they just simply not offer a course for the following year even though it has been advertised on the internet and in magazines?
i do not know about that but if you are also interested in university study maybe you could check out the B Property at UWS i think that also leads to surveying the 2004 UAI cut off was 78.35 i hope this helps

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Thanks Jeniffer, but l don't really want to go to UNI. I had my heart set on Cert. IV and now that they aren't offering it my only choice is Cert. III

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)