Survivor Exile Island news/discussion (1 Viewer)

krabby_me

Footy Fan (go cats)
HSC
I read on the net that Survivor will be shown after the Commonwealth Games. This may be true or they may skip the season altogether.
This news is both gay and really stupid. Its not possible for nine to place an hour of non games tv on.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
hmmm... especially interesting given that channel 7 are screening the games... you'd think channel 9 would throw what they could up against the games - fuck, if channel 7 can keep Home and Away on, Channel 9 can throw us some survivor. Grrrr - you haven't made my day happy krabby Me!!!!

wccchick

HSC
they better not! ohh channel 9 will be recieve one abusive letter is they dont show another survivor series!

I sure hope that the next series has some better characters than last one. i found them all so dry.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
wccchick said:
they better not! ohh channel 9 will be recieve one abusive letter is they dont show another survivor series!

I sure hope that the next series has some better characters than last one. i found them all so dry.
You do know that survivor is a reality TV show and does not have 'characters' merely contestants who are there to 'Outwit, Outlast and Outplay to become the sole survivor'.

wccchick

HSC
oh fine i correct my grammar

"I sure hope that the next series has some better contestants than last one. i found them all so dry."

happy?

:)

anyway - whose your all time fav survivor?

s2indie

HSC
oOOh survivor.. im so excited.
yeh i also found the contestants last year to be lame.. i don't even remember who won.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)