Survivor: Heroes vs. Villiains (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
So....anyone watching it? First episode was a few days ago.

LordPc

HSC
indeed. in case anyone hasnt seen it

was pretty good, got to see a lot of strategy early on cause these guys know the game. Russell is an idiot, using the same plan as last time will obviously not work. parvati is already onto him. coach, tyson and russell are still hilarious

also think the heroes are not in the game yet. sugar was the wrong person to vote off. id actually say she was the worst person to vote off. tom, cirie, amanda, james, JT are all much more dangerous. no one liked her, she was annoying, she is not a threat now or later, she was pretty much like Shambo. will just follow along, wont win immunity and you can just vote her out whenever you feel like it. totally the wrong move imo. shouldve taken out cirie, who can dominate a game when given time, especially when she has amanda and james on her team.

prediction: villain to win the game

and wtf was with that final teaser?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
was pretty good, got to see a lot of strategy early on cause these guys know the game. Russell is an idiot, using the same plan as last time will obviously not work. parvati is already onto him. coach, tyson and russell are still hilarious

also think the heroes are not in the game yet. sugar was the wrong person to vote off. id actually say she was the worst person to vote off. tom, cirie, amanda, james, JT are all much more dangerous. no one liked her, she was annoying, she is not a threat now or later, she was pretty much like Shambo. will just follow along, wont win immunity and you can just vote her out whenever you feel like it. totally the wrong move imo. shouldve taken out cirie, who can dominate a game when given time, especially when she has amanda and james on her team.

prediction: villain to win the game

and wtf was with that final teaser?
Just finished watching the first season, my thoughts are as follows:
Great strategising already. Tom and Stephanie, then James Amanda Cirie, although it was interesting that Cirie was fine with getting rid of Amanda when Sugar suggested it around the campfire. Bit strange too - I mean, Cirie knows that that isn't her best strategic move, to go against people she has trusted implicitly in the past. Russell is playing the same strategy as he did in Survivor Samoa mainly because it worked then, it may work now (this was filmed before Survivor Samoa aired on TV, so these Survivors H vs V haven't seen Survivor Samoa at the time of filming). Of course, Parvati was onto him, straight away, but she's pretty smart (and a good flirt). She knows that going against Russell is never a good idea.

Sugar annoyed me the most, I'm happy she was voted off. However, I do agree with you, that from a strategic point of view, it was not a good call. That being said, I'm sure Randy would've agreed with you, given his intense dislike of Sugar on Survivor Gabon. It would have been nice to see some of the alliances broken up early, particularly Tom and Stephanie. To be honest, I see Stephanie making it a long way in this game, however, getting to the Final 5 of so? Nah. Too big of a strategic threat - and she doesn't seem to have -that- many allies in this game already, and we all know how she went when she had no allies in Survivor Palau. Cirie is definitely strategic in her own way, but I'd like to see how she tries in establishes her alliances. This is her third time, and the first two times she's established alliances, she's been on the 'bottom rung' of the alliance. In particular, Survivor Micronesia, Cirie, Amanda and Parvati's alliance had Cirie at the bottom (as was seen when Amanda took Parvati to the final two).

I find it quite amazing that Russell was starstruck. After all, he's quite possibly the best player to have ever played Survivor - which he later says during the episode, however in the helicopter ride, he was all like: "OMG, it's Boston Rob and Parvati" (side note, how could you be starstruck with Parvati, she's like so diminutive, not as much as Courtney, but still....). Although sure, she may be the most masterful flirt that has ever played Survivor, and Boston Rob, one of the more devious ones. It's pretty hilarious that Russell keeps referring to the 'dummies he's used to playing with', which I guess he's referring to his Foa Foa and Aiga tribemates from Survivor Samoa. I think this was filmed before Russell knew that he had lost Survivor Samoa to one of his 'gang of blonde idiots' (or something rather, I remember he said he had an alliance with dumb blondes). Yeah, go Natalie! :)

Funny/Memorable moments from this episode:
- Russell going: "Google it"
- When Parvati/Courtney/Sandra go: "What did we do that was so bad to deserve being put on the Villains tribe?" So cute. Then Parvati saying she wasn't afraid to take on James. <3
- Parvati getting ripped by Jeff: "Great player, yes. Hero? No" And the look on her face afterwards. <3 Parvati
- Courtney going: "Break her arm", then Stephanie's shoulder got dislocated (omfg, the popping back in was disgusting)
- Coach <3 Jerri. Dragonslayer and Black Widow. Hahhhahahahaha
- Villians being able to start a fire without matches and flint, whilst Heroes failed (initially) to start a fire with flint.
- Total bullshit how Heroes got chickens. I mean...wtf....how lucky are they to just 'happen' to have 4 chickens floating around their camp'
- Colby going: "Losing Sugar.....our tribe would've lost....um...er....nothing".
- TRIBAL COUNCIL AREA - OMG, it's like 40 feet in up the air above the jungle. Sitting up there would've been crazy, especially walking along that plank of bamboo/wood to the voting area. That's way too crazy. And it started raining half way through Tribal Council.

Anyways, my favourites thus far this season?
Noone, really, based on this season. However, from past seasons, I'm rooting for Amanda and Parvati. Especially Parvati. :)

<3 Parvati.

Last edited:

LordPc

HSC
(im not using spoiler tags anymore. read on at your own peril.)

id just like to say that i am not fond of the sound effects that are being put into the show when people get injured. they have been doing it for a few seasons now, the most obvious was last season when Russell (the other Russell) passed out and they made it sound like he broke a bone. its just annoying and incredibly obvious

@Aerath: you didnt include the best quote of the episode

Tyson: Colby getting owned by Coach? Oh my Gosh, dude. I can only imagine what Colby's thinking. He's gotta be like 'I may as well just become a woman, because there is no point in trying to maintain my masculinity now.'

he's just a gem

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
@Aerath: you didnt include the best quote of the episode

Tyson: Colby getting owned by Coach? Oh my Gosh, dude. I can only imagine what Colby's thinking. He's gotta be like 'I may as well just become a woman, because there is no point in trying to maintain my masculinity now.'
Fuck. Yeah, I know I missed something. That was awesome. This season is fucking phenomenal. :p

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
In Australia. I watched it online.

Morbo

HSC
I laughed out loud during the immunity challenge when the heroes were in front and they cut to Jerri saying "I really hate them". I wouldn't of kept Sugar around, she's too emotional of a player. You saw how many times she flipped in Gabon and it really seemed like she didn't want to be out there. Bob is quite possibly the worst winner ever. Kenny or Crystal deserved it. Definately rooting for the villians tribe. Bigger characters and even bigger egos. Thinking a woman will probably win this season. Moneys on Courtney or Sandra but I hope Russell or Cirie wins.
From the preview, it appears Rob was bitten by a snake? He probably won't be medivaced though, the intro shows him participating in the sumo challenge from Fiji and the previews are notoriously misleading.

LordPc

HSC
brilliant episode.

i only wish that instead of saying "keep your mouth shut", james had said "keep y'all mouth shut"

Valupatitta

HSC
Sandra/ Parvati/ Russell are final 3.

It is speculated that Russell gets no votes from the jury and Sandra is most likely the winner due to her amazing performance @ Final tribal council.

LordPc

HSC
Sandra/ Parvati/ Russell are final 3.

It is speculated that Russell gets no votes from the jury and Sandra is most likely the winner due to her amazing performance @ Final tribal council.
thanks for your input. i forgot that we had seers on this forum

neg repped :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
You gotta love people that still mouth off after their torch has been snuffed. :p

watsthebuzz

HSC
I really dont like James. Why was he put on the Heroes tribe? And Parvati should be voted out next. I dont know why they voted out Randy instead of her. She is a major threat and like Randy, I also hope that this doesnt turn out to be Survivor Micronesia 2.0

kyokaku92

HSC
I really dont like James. Why was he put on the Heroes tribe? And Parvati should be voted out next. I dont know why they voted out Randy instead of her. She is a major threat and like Randy, I also hope that this doesnt turn out to be Survivor Micronesia 2.0
Dw that won't happen.. Cirie got voted out (you gotta love JT and Tom) and Russell could be next if Villains end up at tribal council and if he doesn't find the idol.

Coach sounds hilarious

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I saw the first 2 episodes, but can't find the link anymore. someone feel inclined to oblige? :)

LordPc

HSC
Dw that won't happen.. Cirie got voted out (you gotta love JT and Tom) and Russell could be next if Villains end up at tribal council and if he doesn't find the idol.

Coach sounds hilarious
Cirie got voted out. finally! they make a smart move. Sugar and Randy were the two worst decisions ever. good to see at least some survivors are starting to see that they need to take out the major players early

James is a hero cause he is simple, he just wants to win challenges and keep the tribe strong. he never thinks about strategy and winning the game and who he has to backstab to get there.

but i think the major reason is because everyone who watches loves him, which is the same reason Rupert is on the heroes tribe despite being a pirate. i believe james was the winner of a most popular survivor poll at one of the reunions

watsthebuzz

HSC
Damn it! Why was Tom voted out! He didnt deserve to leave/ I cant believe even Candice and JT voted for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)