Sydney Clubs and Hotels (1 Viewer)

Adrian.

HSC
Hey,
For my 21st I want to get about 10 friends together and get a hotel room in Sydney. We will just dump our stuff there on Saturday day and maybe go back after dinner and then crash there after we go clubbing so it doesn't have to be very good (just clean etc). Since there will be 10 of us in one room we don't want somewhere that is too strict on how many people are in the room. Also we want somewhere central and not too expensive. Does any body know of a place like this? Or can anybody think of any problems?

Also being from Newcastle I've only been out in Sydney once (to Home, not my friends scene). What are some good clubs that play pop/RnB/mainstream dance? Preferably places that we won't have to line up at for an hour or pay $30 to get in. It doesn't have to be 'the place to be' just not too many wankers and a good atmosphere. Also it'd be good if they were near the hotel. Or would we be better just wandering around Circular Quay, Darling Harbour or the City?

Anyway thanks in advance...

M

Mizko

Try Hunters Hill Hotel or any hotel in city.
I don't camp out in Sydney much because i live in the city. :bomb:

7th Sign

HSC
If you dont want to pay 30 bucks to get into places yo need some one to get you onto guestlists so you can get free entry or discounted entry, I do guest lists for alot of sydney clubs so I can get you and your mates on them with no dramas.

If your comming to sydney form new castle you may aswell go some where good with some action on the dance floor and a half decent dj on the decks.

The clubs I can get you onto guetslists for usually are:

Friday Nights:

Mandalay Room: FREE ENTRY B4 11PM

HAVANA – Free Entry b4 10pm, $15 after

UN Nightclub – Free b4 11pm, $20 After

SATURDAY nights:

MIDDLE BAR: Free Entry b4 11PM, $20 after..

ZODIAC HOTEL: Free Entry b4 11PM

SPACE – Free Entry b4 10.30pm, $15 b4 11pm

Sometimes Havana on sat nights if a big events on, free b4 10pm

also I can get trashbags event monthly....$20

as for rnb and dance maby hit up space bar.....

havanas good but probly not your scene

pm me if you want to get you and your mates on one of these lists and tell me the weekend your comming down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)