tafe acceptance letters today! (1 Viewer)

millymoo

HSC
anyone else get their tafe acceptance letter today??? i did, although im not planning on going it was just a backup incase i screwed up getting into uni

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
My brother got his yesterday and he has to accept either by Internet or mail by the weekend, I think.

HSC
Yeh I got into Graphic Design but dont wanna do it lol Mine was a back up incase of not getting into uni aswell. But I was lucky I went to the interview and test stage for Tafe because thats what made me realise Graphic Design probably isnt for me.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Now don't make a bad name for for this institution

HSC
Tuna I just meant that I realised there was alot involved in Graphic Design that doesnt interest me, not that there was anything wrong with the tafe or anything, just my personal preference.

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
I got into the Graphic Design, and it's what I really want to do. I got acceptance letter on the 5th as well. Took their time with the post. They were sent out on the 19th of December.

TAFE really wasn't a back up for me. I wanted to it or Design Computing @ USYD. It would have been a hard choice for me if I got both. But I didn't get the UAI. I would have been really dissappointed if I didn't get into tafe.

barthez

HSC
yeh i got accepted into architectural technology diplomo...do this then im headn to uni!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)