Technically were we supposed to have "environmental policies" for Q28?? (1 Viewer)

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
Technically were we supposed to have "environmental policies" for Q28??

Will you be penalised even "just a bit" if you didnt have it?

osak23

HSC
N/A
i did not include external stability ceebs...

anyway how the fck can anyone write all 6 objectives + explain + policies aout effectiveness...

hopefully i didnt lose 2 many marks for not including external stab??

clarg

HSC
You guys are stressing over nothing. The question was intentionally loose so that you could discuss policies at your own choosing, rather than discussing them all. You would be much more likely to get a worse mark if you spoke about all of the economic issues due to lack of depth.

swifty13

HSC
I did environmental policies but realised I didn't talk abotu distribution of income and wealth at all..

Aykay

HSC
Uni Grad
You could've said a lot for Q28, as long as you had more than 1 or 2 policies, it's fine to leave others out.

shravan_872

HSC
Uni Grad
There was a lot to talk about, I don't know how the expected us to write so much in their 35 minute recommended times for it, not that I did it in 35 minutes we all had more time than that but I'm sure the board cant assume the we had more time.

Aykay

HSC
Uni Grad
There was a lot to talk about, I don't know how the expected us to write so much in their 35 minute recommended times for it, not that I did it in 35 minutes we all had more time than that but I'm sure the board cant assume the we had more time.
They don't. Refer to the above post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)