Terry Lee TxtBooks and Fitzpatrick (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
cambridge then terry lee if ur bothered. dont bother with terry lee if cambridge is already too much for u to handle
can't i just do past papers theres like 600 of them on thsc lol, with worked solutions

Idek where to find cambridge worked solutions + if they are worth it especially with all these free past papers i could use instead

idkkdi

HSC
can't i just do past papers theres like 600 of them on thsc lol, with worked solutions

Idek where to find cambridge worked solutions + if they are worth it especially with all these free past papers i could use instead
check conquerhsc discord or some other hsc discords. u defs do want solutions. terry lee has built in full worked solutions if that's of help.

would definitely suggest reading through cambridge at a minimum tho. the problem with doing papers is that you might have gaps in your knowledge due to not systematically going through stuff.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
check conquerhsc discord or some other hsc discords. u defs do want solutions. terry lee has built in full worked solutions if that's of help.

would definitely suggest reading through cambridge at a minimum tho. the problem with doing papers is that you might have gaps in your knowledge due to not systematically going through stuff.
Thanks for the advice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)