Textbooks? (1 Viewer)

Lolapupp

HSC
Hey I was just wondering what the best textbooks were for year 12? Im aiming for a 95 atar and the subjects i do are:
- adv english
- adv maths
- food tech
- cafs (community and family studies)
- biology
- ext. science

my school has learning field, a program where theres a bunch of textbooks online that I can access, but there is no *********, or excel textbooks etc.
I struggle with adv english but my teacher has advised I stay because I am capable with a lot of work put in and stadard english is not much different.
I also probably would like a textbook for biology because my teacher is crap. so those are my main two I would like textbooks for. I just bought the blitzing biology student activity book as well but I think I might return it. should I? it would be nice to have questions and revision to be able to do.

I'm thinking about buying a couple of the excel textbooks second hand off a girl finishing year 12 now. Are they worth it?

ultra908

HSC
Hey I was just wondering what the best textbooks were for year 12? Im aiming for a 95 atar and the subjects i do are:
- adv english
- adv maths
- food tech
- biology
- ext. science

my school has learning field, a program where theres a bunch of textbooks online that I can access, but there is no *********, or excel textbooks etc.
I struggle with adv english but my teacher has advised I stay because I am capable with a lot of work put in and stadard english is not much different.
I also probably would like a textbook for biology because my teacher is crap. so those are my main two I would like textbooks for. I just bought the blitzing biology student activity book as well but I think I might return it. should I? it would be nice to have questions and revision to be able to do.

I'm thinking about buying a couple of the excel textbooks second hand off a girl finishing year 12 now. Are they worth it?
For maths, cambridge is the way to go. Maths in Focus and New Senior Mathematics aren't bad either.
For biology, Pearson goes quite in depth into the course and is good, but I've heard Excel isn't bad for summarising either. Sorry, I'm not too sure about the others.

Ian Ch

HSC
- adv english
- adv maths
- food tech
- biology
- ext. science

Biology in focus. The textbook is awesome for bio.

1-99

HSC
N/A
cambridge for maths, it's the best one out there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)