textbooks (1 Viewer)

coopergibbeson

HSC
Hello, everyone, this is my first post on the forum after just browsing for a while and I'm trying to get ready for year 11 by getting some textbooks and notes downloaded and can't seem to find any newer versions of textbooks, I have 2016 Cambridge legal studies prelim and 2011 business studies I am pretty sure the syllabus hasn't changed that drastically since but id rather have newer ones, I know this forum well enough that you cant upload them or post the link directly on the website but it would be much appreciated if someone could help in the pms.

Not sure if I can get banned for a post like this so it's my bad if its against the rules of the website for a post like this but I've seen some comments about sending textbooks to other people so I'm not completely sure.

If you can't send it, that's okay and if I'm breaking rules with this post lmk so I can delete it, thanks.

Last edited:

beetree1

HSC
I am pretty sure most schools use the 2016 cambridge legal studies textbook, there has not been much new content since

coopergibbeson

HSC
I am pretty sure most schools use the 2016 cambridge legal studies textbook, there has not been much new content since
thanks for the reply, didn't really care that much about the 2016 legal studies textbook but more the "Business in Action" 2011 business textbook.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)