Texts asked in the creative writing? (1 Viewer)

Chloe238

HSC
What are the possible texts that they can ask us for in the creative writing

I know there is
- narrative
- feature article
- interview
- diary entry
- speech

... anymore??

Chloe238

HSC
arr im going to fail so bad if they ask for anything out of the ordinary, no idea how to write most of them, been trying to find a website etc that explains how to but have not been successful

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
If it is anything other than speech or narrative I will die.

E

Effekt

Yeah i am only comfortable with speech/narrative. Knowing the luck of our year we will get something crappy so i am just going to make my narrative in the form of a feature article/script if need be.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, I have nothing prepared. I might decide to do a speech depending on how I'm feeling tomorrow. Lol
Also, diary entry would be pretty fine. I might do that. I'll make it seem like a teenage girl wrote it to get sympathy marks.

michaeljennings

HSC
Just a question but with a feature article, for the by-line do you use your own name or a made up name? cos we put our student numbers on the front so is it bad if we use our own names?

E

Effekt

Just a question but with a feature article, for the by-line do you use your own name or a made up name? cos we put our student numbers on the front so is it bad if we use our own names?
Hell no i would feel weird using my own name, it's creative writing make one up. It's 'fictional' after all.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure you DON'T use your own name. I remember coming across some place on the BOS website asserting that students must not mention their own name/address in their writings. (for letters etc.)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Letter to the editor.

I'd find the feature article the easiest. Interview to be the most difficult.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)