That paper was a joke! (1 Viewer)

*jaydee*

HSC
Did anyone else think that paper was a fricken joke?

Seriously! I couldn't believe it, I do 2 unit and i nearly died when I saw they specified what period you had to write about in teachers and interpreters, specified that you had to talk about a rite of personal devotion for 1 mark in the Religious Rites section, I studied the other 2 categories of rites dammit!

And what was with the break up of marks?? 1, 4 and 15 !! For God's sake (excuse the pun), what were they thinking? Not to mention those bloody 4 page booklets, they convieniantly ran out of them at our school, niiiiiiiiiiice, very professional.

Not happy Jan, our year got rorted, the 2001 and 2002 papers were no where near as bad as our one was.

Am I the only one who feels like this? :chainsaw:

Nomes

I did 2 unit and have no idea what you're talking about. And from what I've read on this site the general consensus is that it was ok. As far as the rite of personal devotion, I studied the other two as well and got thrown by that. BUT the syllabus says you have to know 'rites' in general and that includes a description and example of each of the three types.

But I agree with you about the booklets, four pages is too little. What did you have to do when they ran out? We ran out of the ones that said "STUDIES OF RELIGION" on the front so we had to use normal ones.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i like the 1 4 and 15, meant it was like 2 questions, normally i would just write the same for a and b anyway

Dave85

HSC
yeah it threw me 2 but i wudnt say its a joke. I mean, if u look at the syllabus it states that u need to know all 3 and its not that hard 2 think of 1 rites of perosnal devotion. I didnt like the 15 marks question but who knows?? ...maybe it'll benenfit me

*jaydee*

HSC
Well I'm glad you guys all found it ok, lol!

I just think it was a shifty paper. But anyways, what did our skool do when we ran out of bookets? Well first we ran out of the ones that said studies of religion, then we ran out of normal blank booklets and people were waiting like, 5 minutes for new books. Those people then got compensated for time at the end. It didn't happen to me thank god but I think it would've been a very stressful experience!

crazylilmonkee

HSC
twas ok
yeah tha breakup of marks was stuppppppppppid
and the specification of the questions!!
oh well.. its over

Sarah Jane

i was a bit surprised with the break up of the marks but it was easier this way so you could blabble on for the 15 marks..
for teachers n interpreters you had to know all four people from a contemporary period and a division of growth, crisis etc.. i was so happy that i learned all four people as i knew that we were goin to have to compare and contrast..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)