The Alchemist (1 Viewer)

canned soup

HSC
Hi all,
So I'm doing the Alchemist as a related text for inner journeys. I was just wondering if any of you had done it or are doing it and what techniques you have focussed on.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Yeah I was considering it, but instead have chosen "Cast away". :)
The Alchemist is an awesome book for inner journey. I have some notes on The Alchemist that my sister used that you may want to use.

Last edited:

zoci

HSC
thanks for the notes but wondering can u do the book also for imaginative journeys?

molly91

HSC
Thankyou so much for this!!
I hadn't even thought of it.. Funny because my teacher handed me the book at the end of last term and said "read this!! You'll love it"
Bet she was hinting very subtly that it could be used for related material, or maybe just that I'd like it.
lol

molly91

HSC
I don't think it'll work for imaginative journeys. Sorry. Try The Wizard of Oz. I'd say that'd work pretty darn well. :)

zoci

HSC
i disagree i am doing imaginative journey and my teacher gave me this book and said that a lot of extension kids do this book and works for imagivative journey. just its really hard to analysis it in that sense. its the best for inner and physical

:hammer:

^emmie^

HSC
zoci said:
thanks for the notes but wondering can u do the book also for imaginative journeys?
you can definately do it for imaginative journeys i did it in my HSC and got like 84 so yes do it i think its a heaps good text and not many ppl do it cause they think its too hard u just gotta put ur mind to it

zoci

HSC
^emmie^ said:
you can definately do it for imaginative journeys i did it in my HSC and got like 84 so yes do it i think its a heaps good text and not many ppl do it cause they think its too hard u just gotta put ur mind to it
thanks for that i am spending today analysising the book so if you have any notes left....PLEASE IT WOULD BE A LOT OF HELP

HSC
Hi there! Im in year 11 and I have an essay on journeys, I was thinkin to do the alchemist too? mind if you send me the notes that your sister used? :)

HSC
Hey, is it possible if you can send me the notes on the alchemist?

The Alchemist is an awesome book for inner journey. I have some notes on The Alchemist that my sister used that you may want to use.[/QUOTE]

Junstan

HSC
Hey, I'm doing the alchemist for my Changing Perspective topic in yr 11 standard English. Would I be able to get those notes too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)