The Amazing Race 6 (For those following the US) *contains spoilers* (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
I just had to make a thread, i need a place to vent my anger at jonathon, i cant believe he made another team member cry ! He needs to get a good look at himself. I think he will top any abusive male with parther team in the histroy of the race. Makes jonny fairplay look like an angel!

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
OMG!.. he annoys the crap outta me! :vcross: .. i can't remember if it was Maria or Meredith who couldn't drive a manual, it was so sad cause she started getting all teary :( ..

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
jonathan is the best.
"i am so proud of myself!"

and if you didnt bother learning to drive manual... well you don't really deserve to get very far...

i'm glad the mormon/single mother/striptease instuctor/sister team is still in, gooo them

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Why dont you wait for it to be shown on television here in Australia?

routemarker

HSC
absolution* said:
Why dont you wait for it to be shown on television here in Australia?
spoilers and downloaded versions have no commercials so why wait if you can get it. Ill still watch it when it comes here just to see how seven buchers it by going to commercial at the wrong places or cutting stuff out.

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
and tv shows are such a ripoff on dvd, not to mention you have to wait months for them to release it.
and you can watch it at 4am or whenever the hell you want,
and you can go back and watch episodes that you've missed whenever you want
and they're always in high-defenition

when an australian tv network can give that, and then maybe we will wait...

routemarker

HSC
felix_js said:
...and they're always in high-defenition

when an australian tv network can give that, and then maybe we will wait...
lol hmm maybe not exactly HDTV, good quality - yes but i think none of those downloads are at HD 1080i

The Amazing Race isnt made in HD same with survivor and all reality shows in the US.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I actually like Jonathon - as a character, though. I just think he's really quirky and is such a memorable character, which these shows always need. Sure he's a real bastard, but I'm not too sick of him just yet.

Good idea for a thread. We'll keep this one open for us few impatient souls to follow the series as it goes. Shall be great.

Last edited:

routemarker

HSC
Trigger189 said:
I actually like Jonathon - as a character, though. I just think he's really quirky and is such a memorable character, which these shows always need.
very true but if victoria has any self worth i think a divorce is in order.

Its just very disturbing when he just shouts YEAH WERE NUMBER 1!!!!!!! Victoria goes no were not and the HE demands an apology.

If you watch the next episode preview you can see victoria flinch when jonathon is carrying on in the cab. The ikea task looks to be a big equaliser and a chance to catch up.

LOL i cracked up when lori grabbed Phil and gave him the shock of his life.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
HEY! Just finished watching Episode 3! AR6 rocks! This should turn out to be one of my favourite seasons. I really love all the teams - some more than others, but yeah, I think its a real great cast. Wow, I like Lena and Kristy and felt so sorry for them when they had to watch all those teams finish. It looks excruciating. And that Ikea detour! Woah! First of all, I thought it was hilarious how they had to search through the worlds largest Ikea, second that challenge was hard! I still can't believe Lena rolled hay for EIGHT HOURS. Aaron and Hayden and Kris and Jon are really great teams - they're both consistently at the top, and I think they will get to the last few legs.

Anyway, I thought this was a great episode, tell me what you guys think after watching it.

routemarker

HSC
im with you trig best.episode.ever almost toped that philipine leg where chip yielded colin.

that hey stack challenge was left too much to chance and some how id rather thos type of challenges be left out as they have the habit of hitting the wrong people. Its great for tv but a big dent in the game. I think van Munster would have been banging his head on the wall knowing lori and bolo didnt yeild donand mary jean.

jonathon is still an ass. how cool was it that gus and hera took a bus that stopped just meters from the pit stop.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I can't wait till they go to the Philippines! Every time I'd go over there, I'd think this is the perfect place for the Amazing Race. I'm watching season 5 on TV, but i know Chip and Kim won because I accidently stumbled across a spoiler - but I dont know how it all works out, so it shouldnt be too bad. But yeah, I hated it how everyone was so god damn lucky - some didnt even do that much work - and they were out there for 8 hours. That was painful to watch.

Yeah, I dont really care for Jonathon - good character, but I dont really want him to stick around too long. Gus and Hera - I really like them, and it yeah, I liked how the bus stopped right in front of the pit stop. Yeah and Lori and Bolo - wtf? Don and mary jean were right on their asses, it would of been beneficial. I also like Freddy and Kendra - how beautiful is Kendra?! Adam and Rebecca I don't mind either, as I said I like all the teams - but I wouldnt mind if they got out in the next couple of episodes.

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
crap lena and kristy lost, they finished the counting first as well.
so many other undeserving teams still in the race.
the hay challenge was stupid.
but how about hayden's boobs :cool:

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Thoughts on Episode 4: great episode. really in love with season 6. don and mary jean have to be the best old couple on the show - ever. Kris and Jon are becoming my favourite team this series - consistently been in the Top 2 - incredible. Gus and Hera - very likeable team. Jonathon wasn't very annoying this episode - he seemed pretty calm and was much better. Although I really do like all the teams - my least favourite are Lori and Bolo and Adam and Rebecca - Adam is just a really annoying sissy and Lori and Bolo are starting to lose their charm with me. Nevertheless, great season, great casting. Wasn't really expecting non elimination round - these rounds annoy me because it drags the series out too long - but I'm glad Don and Mary Jean are still there. I'm glad Kris and Jon and Aaron and Hayden were able to catch up after that stupid mistake right at the beginning - I was really nervous for them, because I really do think they are the best players this season - along with Gus and Hera - great team, however, bad decision with the fishing and they came in close to last place. Freddy and Kendra - we don't really know them as much as the other teams - I don't know why this is - they seem a little mysterious to me, but I really like them as well. Tell me your thoughts guys. I'm excited now that I'm downloading them and watching with the US - I can view their website without spoiling it - and this would be the first season ever where I dont know who wins! I always manage to ruin it for myself!

routemarker

HSC
felix_js said:
crap lena and kristy lost, they finished the counting first as well.
so many other undeserving teams still in the race.
the hay challenge was stupid.
but how about hayden's boobs :cool:
hayden shoudl give those boobs to kendra :D

good episode, so many teams trying to be above the law with the local taxi drivers trying to be colin esp kendra!

interesting unidentified pit stop taht amde teams search the whole island for and teh cryptic clue at the airport was good reminds me of season 1.

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
Kendra is so bloody annoying. They keep breednig in this poverty? Paris and croissants? Stupid bitch

routemarker

HSC
felix_js said:
Kendra is so bloody annoying. They keep breednig in this poverty? Paris and croissants? Stupid bitch
i count agree more, nazi bitch. I hope she wakes up to herself.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
oh my fucking god. i have lost all respect for kendra and was thoroughly disgusted when they ended up coming first. What a fucking stupid bitch - my mouth DROPPED at the stuff she said. "This city is wretched... they keep breeding" "I can't wait to be in Paris and have a croissant" "This is much different to the third world ghetto!" She said it with such hate. Stupid stupid bitch. I wanted Jonathon and Victorian to come first - they work hard - evn though Jonathon is a fucking prick sometimes, most of the times I think they're one of the better teams. Don and Mary Jean - coolest old couple ever - eliminated - they will be missed. But seriously, this episode got me worked up - Kendra must die - stupid fucking models

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)