The Amazing Race 6 (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
An all new season is here staring the week commencing 30th January! Seven will be treating this show very well since the finale that saw Chip and Kim win $1 million had an average audience of 1.3 million people in the top 5 markets. I suspect it may stay in the current Thursday 8.30 slot which would mean it would premiere on the 3rd of feb but that is yet to be confirmed. It will start on that week for sure.

Stay tuned...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
woah shit.. thats quite soon isnt it? i mean didnt the previous one just finish for us

Althea

Are you sure :rolleyes:? That seems incredibly close to the last season... anyways, I hope you are right :D... I just got addicted to this show in the last season and thought I would have to wait a couple of months before the next one aired :)!

routemarker

HSC
Althea said:
Are you sure :rolleyes:? That seems incredibly close to the last season... anyways, I hope you are right :D... I just got addicted to this show in the last season and thought I would have to wait a couple of months before the next one aired :)!
well the US had a break between 21 september to November 16 between season 5 and 6.
Seven are trying to catch up. You dont want them airing each season afetr theyve finished do you? they realise their mistake and are rectifying it. It looks like TAR may air at 9.30 Thurs with Lost on at 8.30.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Damn, Damn, Damn. I will be away untill March. Got to get somone to tape it for me I guess.

For anyone interesed, TAR 2 has begun on Fox 8 (with the FULL 45 min episode)

routemarker

HSC
Althea said:
Yay :D - two watch-worthy shows airing one after another (and on Channel Seven, who would have thought... :))
hopefully Lost fans will become TAR fans and create an indestuctable Thursday Night block of great viewing.

And McLake the TAR 2 eps are all 45 mins :D

Also note Desperate Housewives will premiere 8.30 Monday Feb 1. Not confirmed yet but i suspect that maybe the case.

routemarker

HSC

Chip and Kim won The Amazing Race after gaining a 10 minute lead on the others on a connecting flight into the final city.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):):):):):)

<3 TAR. Best show EVER!!!!!

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
routemarker said:

Chip and Kim won The Amazing Race after gaining a 10 minute lead on the others on a connecting flight into the final city.

YAHH!! THANK GOD!! if Colin and Chrissy won I would off died! COLIN is a Dickhead!

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
thaoroxy2001 said:
YAHH!! THANK GOD!! if Colin and Chrissy won I would off died! COLIN is a Dickhead!
He was a dickhead but come on, they deserved to win more than Kim and Chip. Colin an Chrissy won so many of the legs. At one point they were about 12 hours ahead of the second team!

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
:D:D:D:D mmmm cannot wait for next series ... twill be exciting to see what phil has lined up for us this season. but i dunno whether ill be dissapointed ... i mean what can beat a midget ?!? <3 Charla + Mirna. :)

routemarker

HSC
News Just in The Amazing Race 6 will premiere Tuesday February 1 at 7.30. The Entire 2 hour premiere will be shown. Hopefully it builds a good audience.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
routemarker said:
News Just in The Amazing Race 6 will premiere Tuesday February 1 at 7.30. The Entire 2 hour premiere will be shown. Hopefully it builds a good audience.
woah! 7:30 ... it took how many years for channel 7 to come to their senses ... about time they have done something good :)

Althea

routemarker said:
Are you serious :D?! I can't believe Channel Seven are becoming reliable :p - yay, bring on TAR 6 :)! Do you know of anywhere I can see the lineup of the contestants without being exposed to spoilers :confused:?

routemarker

HSC
Althea said:
Are you serious :D?! I can't believe Channel Seven are becoming reliable :p - yay, bring on TAR 6 :)! Do you know of anywhere I can see the lineup of the contestants without being exposed to spoilers :confused:?
you can go to sevens amazing race site www.seven.com.au/seven/amazingrace

the team profiles are the same as those at CBS.com.

Also TAR6 premiere will be repeated at Noon Thursday Febuary 3rd with Episode 2 airing Thursdays at 9.30pm in its regular timeslot after Lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)