THE AMAZING RACE...is Back ! (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
For any of you who missed Season 1 ch 7 are repeating the season at on Sunday at 11.00 AM. lol its the best time slot this series ever had lol and will give anyone who missed the season a chance to see the originals and may possibly bring more fans for The Amazing Race 5.

lol now i can finally get the season on tape
:D

Last edited:

Sugar

HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
whats the amazing race?
It's reality tv (GOOD reality tv! :p ) where 12 couples travel all different countries around the world. They are given clues to their next destination, and last one to arrive, gets eliminated.

Who won on season 1?

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Whats the Amazing Race?? Only the best fricken reality show ever conceived!! Hell yeah! I'll be sure to watch the first season again on the sundays...shall be great nostolgia of the early days.

Sugar, Season 1 was won by Rob and Brennan, two cool lawyer guys. I was going for Frank and Margeritta though...they were much better. But it was still a good series.

What's everyones favourite season? For me definately season 4 - Kelly and Jon are my all time favourite team.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
For any of you who missed Season 1 ch 7 are repeating the season at on Sunday at 11.00 AM. lol its the best time slot this series ever had lol and will give anyone who missed the season a chance to see the originals and may possibly bring more fans for The Amazing Race 5.

oh yey i never got to see the end of that season, and i want to remember who the people are

Sugar

HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
Whats the Amazing Race?? Only the best fricken reality show ever conceived!! Hell yeah! I'll be sure to watch the first season again on the sundays...shall be great nostolgia of the early days.

Sugar, Season 1 was won by Rob and Brennan, two cool lawyer guys. I was going for Frank and Margeritta though...they were much better. But it was still a good series.

What's everyones favourite season? For me definately season 4 - Kelly and Jon are my all time favourite team.
I have to agree with "the best fricken reality show ever conceived!" :D
Channel 7 is stupid to put Amazing Race at a late time slot for the previous seasons. They would get more ratings if they put on a better time slot!

I don't remember Rob and Brennan, probably didn't see that season. Good thing season 1 is back on telly!

My favourite season was Amazing Race 4 as well. My fav. team Jon and Al, the clowns! I didn't like Kelly much, she was bitchy but she was pretty funny "Millie Mole" (something along those lines.)

routemarker

HSC
cant wait ill see the funniest team ever, kevin and drew.

some choice quotes.
'swing you fat bastard swing'
'we had food last night, its not chinese food because were in china so its just food'

and get ready to hate team guido

best part of the race is the 2 legs in india where everyone gets totally culture shocked.

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
haha how hilarious is the india leg!! i remember watching that :D

amazing race is the best show ever (better than survivor! shock horror :eek:)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
and get ready to hate team guido
i remember them!

how do you people know what's going to be on tv before the tv guide comes out?

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
of course its better than survivor lolz! India was mad! Definately best legs of the season.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC

WTF - I want The Amazing Race 5 and I want it now - I'll kill my self in a miss a episode!! ITs just that damn good :) Yeah about time it got a good timeslot!!

Originally posted by hipsta_jess
how excitement.
You mean how exciting - Damn Exciting I say! Best news since the end of Amazing race 4 ended Yeah

Originally posted by cro_angel
whats the amazing race?
:mad1: You seriously need to try it just once - (stupid midnight timeslots) - Lets just say I love the Amazing race as much as hipsta_jess love All saints (assuming she still does) Ps the only thing I know about all saints is that for 10 weeks in 2000 my favorite song was All Saints - Pure shores (theme song in the movie "The Beach")

Originally posted by Sugar
It's reality tv (GOOD reality tv! :p ) where 12 couples travel all different countries around the world. They are given clues to their next destination, and last one to arrive, gets eliminated.

Who won on season 1?
I thought there was no spoiling lolz!!:) Ps Why do gay people do so well in this game?:)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Snapwizard
You mean how exciting - Damn Exciting I say! Best news since the end of Amazing race 4 ended Yeah

:mad1: You seriously need to try it just once - (stupid midnight timeslots) - Lets just say I love the Amazing race as much as hipsta_jess love All saints (assuming she still does) Ps the only thing I know about all saints is that for 10 weeks in 2000 my favorite song was All Saints - Pure shores (theme song in the movie "The Beach")
1) ever heard of magazine articles 'how embarrassment'...well ive been applying that to all my phrases lately

2) of course i am still obsessed with all saints!!

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Oh yay - I remember now why the first series was so damn fine- thy had it right after the first series of tempation island (first series too) monday nights :p so happyback then!!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
i actually dont mind it being on at 10.30pm..I mean I hated it when the first couple of seasons aired at like midnight and 11.30.. but I think that late night time slot enhances its cult status, it gives it a cool vibe, and me and my sister like the anticipation of waiting for it to come on. But maybe thats just me.

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
i remember them!

how do you people know what's going to be on tv before the tv guide comes out?
lol somone posted it on a forum, i was shocked and checked the tv guide at www.yahoo.com.au and boom right there 11am sunday 'The Amazing Race' ! i quickly checked last weeks tv guide and it wasnt on so this is the premere.
i think seven is planning to get more viewers by replaying the series and good on them

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
grr i missed the end of season 4. It is annoying how it is on so late.

However, i still reckon survior is a better reality show.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
1) ever heard of magazine articles 'how embarrassment'...well ive been applying that to all my phrases lately

2) of course i am still obsessed with all saints!!
WTF how can anyone reply 1 miunte after my post - thats amazing :) Sorry havnt heard of any mags call "how embarrassment" :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)