The Apprentice (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I don't know. I'm kind of interested in this, but I'm over the reality TV thing. May as well check it out.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
16 ppl from all walks of life vie for a spot in a high position in one of donald trumps companies, the winner will be able to recieve a position with a $250K salary. each week teams complete tasks, the team that is unsucessful goes to the boardroom where one will be fired.

this show was a major hit, getting survivoresque ratings so it should be a good watch on a rather bland tuesday night.

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by jm1234567890
what about rove!!

but i will tape it.
what about rove? im so over that show now, if i want a good talk show ill watch the late show with david letterman.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I was impressed with the premiere episode of The Apprentice. I'll definately be watching for the rest of the series.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
I was impressed with the premiere episode of The Apprentice. I'll definately be watching for the rest of the series.
ditto. i only watched it because survivor (and amazing race) are the only reality shows i watch. what i like about those shows is they actually edit it in such that it feels like a scripted show, with each episode following a certain plot

routemarker

HSC
damn, i think ive found my favourite show. Id go as far to say id watch this over survivor or TAR any day because its very engaging as at no time at all did my mind wonder where as with survivor you have camp life and traveling with TAR that can get a little boring at times.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I thought the challenge was automatically favourable to the women. You knew they were going to use sex appeal for it.

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
I thought the challenge was automatically favourable to the women. You knew they were going to use sex appeal for it.
i think theyre going to get into trouble the next time they try doing that.

i think it was stupid of sam to show how desperate he is in the lobby, does he have any dignity?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Even if they hadn't used it on purpose, they still would have been at an advantage anyway, IMO.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
good show, im gonna watch the rest of the series 4 sure ...

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
man i mised the show cos of work!
was it good as THE AMAZING RACE OR SUVIVOUR???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)