The Bio students who "I did this so I'm right because the test was easy" (1 Viewer)

orchid_violet

HSC
I don't like people like you... assuming you know it all and you think it was easy. many of you and then get disappointed when you get your results because you didn't expect it. so stop with the nonsense "if you talk about quarantine you will get full marks", because half of you have no idea what you are on about, at the moment there are no certainties... just opinions

Oso

Biotechnician in Training
HSC
If I count as one of those people, I'm sorry.
But maybe they're just stessed? Cut people some slack why don't you?

Lil Clutch

HSC
orchid_violet said:
I don't like people like you... assuming you know it all and you think it was easy. many of you and then get disappointed when you get your results because you didn't expect it. so stop with the nonsense "if you talk about quarantine you will get full marks", because half of you have no idea what you are on about, at the moment there are no certainties... just opinions
lol. im with you girl on one level. but then again whats the point of this forum? just open discussion bout everything and anything. i go on it to contribute my own insight into exams and what not, but if you're against it in the sense that some ppl are really arrogant, or too sure of themselves or you're actually concerend bout their emotional wellbeing-that u think they'll get disappointed if their results are lower than what they expect...then let them be. like ive learnt that being over confident about an exam really hurt when my marks weren't reflective of this attitude, so now im jsut neutral bout everything-but i'd rather see a majority of people feel good bout their hsc exam then complaining bout how much they fucked up-but then again, id swing either way because this forum is ultimately open for discussion.

i sincerely agree with you bout people who might strongly impose stuff on others with their stance of being over confident and certain, etc-like that quarantine example of yours-dont lsiten to them! the hsc exmainers know best, let them mark our exams, not ourselves or other people! :)

cataleptic

HSC
I did well at school and yeah, sometimes I'm confident, but that test was not easy.

I also hate when people say 'oh yeah do this & get full marks' because it's not like they know. Morons.

KYKYJ

HSC
feelin bad. .

orchid_violet said:

WOW. . .i didn't even realise sum people felt like that about exams. . .
sorri. .
wow. .. i really am sorri. . .no the i'm rite cause i wrote it but all the bragging and slefish thinkin..
sorri again. .
peace!

orchid_violet

HSC
"spade" , oh,,, are you one of the people I am talking about? well look I do not wish to adversely affect the emotional well-being of people in this forum... I just would wish people weren't so overly confident... when clearly some of the things they say are "so wrong". But anyway, just an opinion... and this forum is clearly regarding the exam atmosphere... not everything must be based on the paper alone...

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
orchid_violet said:
"spade" , oh,,, are you one of the people I am talking about? well look I do not wish to adversely affect the emotional well-being of people in this forum... I just would wish people weren't so overly confident... when clearly some of the things they say are "so wrong". But anyway, just an opinion... and this forum is clearly regarding the exam atmosphere... not everything must be based on the paper alone...
You havnt been here long enough. lol. This is probably the carnival of egotistical people so you;re gonna have to get used to it. ;)

espiroski

"Each too their own"

If people want to be confident...let them...if people dont want to be confident...be okay with that. Everyone controls their feelings, people handle pressure in different manners...It could be said that the initial person who wrote the comment is arrogant in not letting people feel the way they want to feel.

Where did people write about quarantine??? I didnt refer to it for any questions...i dont recall.

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
Oso said:
If I count as one of those people, I'm sorry.
But maybe they're just stessed? Cut people some slack why don't you?
there is really no point in being stressed about somthing thats finished. it's done, it's over move on. i HATE exam postmortems

(says she who posts in an exam thoughts thread - meh its hypocritical so sue me)

Blackroze

HSC
orchid_violet said:
People like to reassure themselves, I dont see any problem with having faith in their own ability. The marks will reflect whether or not their mark theories are true. Keep in mind it is an open forum and negativity makes it unpleasant for everyone, each of us are entitled to our opinion and if these make you feel inferior or bad about your own abilities then you should not be reading on.

Oso

Biotechnician in Training
HSC
Blackroze said:
People like to reassure themselves, I dont see any problem with having faith in their own ability. The marks will reflect whether or not their mark theories are true. Keep in mind it is an open forum and negativity makes it unpleasant for everyone, each of us are entitled to our opinion and if these make you feel inferior or bad about your own abilities then you should not be reading on.
Dude you just contradicted yourself. This is her opinion and she's entitled to it. =P

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
Blackroze said:
yeh, i like to know how many marks i've lost, and be able to hope for the best.
cos otherwise u have to wait one and a half months before u get ur result before u can know whether u did alright or not. its good to know how you went compared to others.

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
orchid_violet said:
true what you say... but don't let them bother you... (I've seen and ignored many of them ^^'')

Kazness

HSC
espiroski said:
Where did people write about quarantine??? I didnt refer to it for any questions...i dont recall.
I wrote about it in the influenza question. The seven or eight marker. As a way to help stop the spread of the disease... *shrugs*

xxFiveWords

HSC
orchid_violet said:
I feel you.

stu_jacks88

I reckon the test was easy, ill get around high 90%. bite me 'orchid violet'.

If you didn't want people's opinions then you wouldn't come on these forums. Get off your own high horse and grow some sense, if enough people agree on one answer or another then your pretty much guaranteed that that will be the answer. If one person says it, fair enough, it may not be right. If it is right though people will agree with them, if not they will outnumber that said person and argue against him/her.

Hey if i get lower than 90%, which i probably will, so be it. But if i feel confident enough to expect 90% and confident enough to gloat and shite, so be it as well. The HSC is a stressful time, its no fun, so for you to go out and say that you hate people that are happy with their work is pretty low. I'm guessing that you're expecting a low mark, dont try to make yourself feel better by putting others down.

Digital_Spork

HSC
stu_jacks88 said:
I reckon the test was easy, ill get around high 90%. bite me 'orchid violet'.

If you didn't want people's opinions then you wouldn't come on these forums. Get off your own high horse and grow some sense, if enough people agree on one answer or another then your pretty much guaranteed that that will be the answer. If one person says it, fair enough, it may not be right. If it is right though people will agree with them, if not they will outnumber that said person and argue against him/her.

Hey if i get lower than 90%, which i probably will, so be it. But if i feel confident enough to expect 90% and confident enough to gloat and shite, so be it as well. The HSC is a stressful time, its no fun, so for you to go out and say that you hate people that are happy with their work is pretty low. I'm guessing that you're expecting a low mark, dont try to make yourself feel better by putting others down.
Best post ever.

Lil Clutch

HSC
agreed. and i didnt know u had to write at least 10 characters to post! lol. now im far over my 10 character minimum, and once again will mention: agreed. hehe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)