The highest uai obtained by a blonde person (1 Viewer)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
are you kidding me?

hair color (and the blonde stereotype) doesn't matter at all when it comes to UAI. pffft i know a girl who is so lacking in common sense and basic intelligence that she acts like a twelve year old. she got a 98.95 UAI last year.

oh and no i can't beat your UAI and i am (and always have been) blonde.

Ezechieltey

HSC
N/A
Really??? I am from Malaysia and many of the non-blonde students here scored crazy results..........

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
l-mercedes-l said:
guys, are there any natural blondes out there who scored really well?

im naturally blonde and got 97.15. however briefly dyed hair dark after the hsc before returning to being blonde.

can anyone beat that? u have to have been blonde during the hsc exams. otherwise you have had an unfair advantage [sorry to perpetuate certain stereotypes but its more fun this way!]
you may even be the only white person to get such a high uai

HSC
N/A
i know some blonde chics who got ova 90. ther f-- smart. those chics jus put on a show n then when it comes on the books, they actually study, dun be fooled. i dunno about al blondes but the ones i know are f-- smarter thne me n im asian

7th Sign

HSC
some full on stunner at my school got like 90 uai or something she is like a model, blonde hair and all that....does like dance, all english stuff like that lol....

Ezechieltey

HSC
N/A
wait.....I dun get it, do u all mean that most of the UAI 90++ scoreres are non-Blonde????

Actually, to score a 90 ++ UAI isn't hard at all...............I did so bad in my internal, even external and yet I archieve 84.15......HSC is mercy to me........

caligem

Uni Dropout
HSC
hmmm...well i think i got the highest blonde UAI at my skool, 91.90...actually the only blonde 90+ score....YAY!

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Well Im blonde and I have a penis- thats two handicaps to combat. So i should be happy with a 85.

sunnysky21

HSC
I am a natural blonde, have been all my life, and i got 99.00!! I couldn't believe it!

jessiej87

HSC
Actually, to score a 90 ++ UAI isn't hard at all...............I did so bad in my internal, even external and yet I archieve 84.15......HSC is mercy to me........[/QUOTE]

i'd have to agree - i was away for over half the school days in 2005 and i got 85.7 + when i went back i was still to sick to complete most of the work - HSC is Bullshit!! and probably in all honesty too easy

caligem

Uni Dropout
HSC
both u guys who sed getting 90+ is easy....neither of u got anywhere near 90, what are u basing that theory on???

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Gay Captain said:
No entry found for emetophiliac.

You're just making these big words up now aren't you?
We've discussed this before.

I'll give you a hint: Cho Chang, LiveJournal, peas and carrots.

supergirl

HSC
Girl at my school is naturally blonde and got 99.3 (i think it was .3)
so yes, stereotypes suck.

hunny bunny

hey i am the ultimate ditzy blonde- everyone thinks im stupid and i got 95.95%-
blondes can be smart!

hunny bunny

good onya!

in fact the top three uai's were obtained by blonde pple at our school- then again at a beach side school about 99% are blonde to begin with!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)