The "holy crap I have Modern and Society on the same day" thread (1 Viewer)

cataleptic

HSC
Just society in the arvo.

I'll be fine for that, I think. Sucks to have two though.

neafoo

HSC
i only have modern but i know lots of people who had ancient yesterday and have modern and society tomorrow
sucks to be them :)

schamoozlers

HSC
PaleReflection said:
Any others out there who have a day of hell tomorrow?

I DO!!! oh my goodness. i think im freakin out mainly bcoz im actually moving to QLD in less than a week so the stress of tryin to move house on top of studyin is starting to take its toll. o yeh and coz my society teacher is BIATCH.. tried askin her for help and she blew me off! stupid fat mole. i hate modern and society, my two worst subjects and they're on the same day!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(not dramatic at all.)

but yeh i have both tomoz. i think modern shuld b pretty straight forward actually cept for my cold war part, coz i dont know ne of it!! haha but yeh society shuld b schweeet (this is wat i say now, wait til the 'society thorts' forum. i will go off coz i suk)

but yeh goodluck to all in the same situation coz i know it sux!!!

pig_93

HSC
yes indeed it is quite horrid.
why would they put those two on the same day? they seem like subjects that people would take together, like usually they put REALLY unrelated ones.

i would have thought more people to take that combo...

its terrible for C and C for sac im writing about russia in the same context as my history national study! ahH confusion

they're so alike it scares you

jdrockefeller

HSC
As I have said in the History Extension thread, you qualms pae into significance of three of my class mates

Thursday:
AM: Modern History

Friday:
AM: Physics
PM: History Extension.

Quit complaining. Chances are there's someone worse off

rcandelori

jdrockefeller said:
As I have said in the History Extension thread, you qualms pae into significance of three of my class mates

Thursday:
AM: Modern History

Friday:
AM: Physics
PM: History Extension.

Quit complaining. Chances are there's someone worse off
Yes there are.

Try talking to people at my school who do five units of history.

Ancient, Modern and Extension in the same week. Sucks to be them....hell yeah!

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Yes goodluck to those who do:

english x [mon]
ancient [tues]
modern + physics [thurs]
history x [fri]

rcandelori

At the very least, each of the histories should be spread out rather than in the same week. This timetable is just ruthless beyond belief.

_Benji_

HSC
i have society and mod tomoz, then ext hist the next day.....ahhh....
IT SUCKS.
im sitting here swapping from topic to topic every 2 mins, not actually learning anything i should be.

can i sue the BOS for getting RSI from 5hrs of nonstop writing? ouch. i cant wait.

rcandelori

There is an amazing variation in people's perception on the timetable. I mean, personally mine is brilliant, well-spread out and no two exams in one day. However, I think it would be better to have the HSC over six weeks just to make sure people aren't caught out. Yes, it would make it laborious and seem to take forever to finish....but I would rather have that then have to try and juggle 7000 years of history in one week.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
quit yo whinging...! :p
i had modern today with physics and history extension half an hour apart tomorrow....*kills self*

rcandelori

It's not like extension is that hard anyway. You probably shouldn't be doing it if you find it difficult.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)