the 'I HATE SUPRE' thread (1 Viewer)

millymoo

HSC
anyone share similar feelings towards this skank line of clothing:burn:

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Some of the clothing is actually all right, my contempt is directed more towards its staff, clientele and the horrific music they play at the loudest volume possible.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
eh...whilst skank central ive been told they have some good value cheap plain things..

CieL

HSC
yeh.. never liked supre

first time i went in when it first opened i could hardly differentiate between which were the mannequins and which were the sales people

then i saw the prints on the materials (or lack of) i just left..

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
virgin^sexy said:
it's really not as bad as people make it out to be.
i agree.

i think everyone just hates it, coz it's cool to hate it.
for young girls who may or may not have a part time job, supre is actually very appropriate. they have cheap clothes that are considered fdashionable and do fit into their budget. imagine being a parent, with not much money and ur 14 year old daughter asks for a pair of $100 jeans which she's just gonna grow out of. that's ridiculous. this is what they have to face.

in comes supre, which cheap clothing, and this 14 yr old can buy her jeans but obviously for not $100. put it all into perspective guys.

yes i do agree that they have short shorts and skirts, which may appear skanky to some, but go into every single store and u will find the exact same thing. I recall going into Bardot yesterday and seeing very tiny mini shorts. The difference is Bardot charges $150 for a piece of material, whereas Supre would charge $15. if i wanted mini shorts i'd be heading to supre. (key word here being "wanted", as i dont want mini shorts but hey, if uve got hot legs, why not flaunt it!)

Kirika

HSC
i agree on some of the staff. i know someone who used to work there and luckily, she didnt have the bad image thing that the store seems to force on all the workers. poor them. but yeah, i shop there because its cheap and the clothes fit, i would love to by all my clothes from myer and just jeans etc but i just cant afford their clothes. there is nothing wrong with supre clothes if u get the right ones... if you think a piece is skanky, keep looking. they do have plain tops, long skirts and pants and even jackets. you dont have to buy the see through mini.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Ever since I saw the top they were selling that said 'Daddy's little slut' a year or two ago I decided I would never set foot in a supre again. I don't care what their clothes look like, that is NOT socially responsible.

No wonder there are two at Westfield Miranda, there are so many skanks in the shire they probably need it to keep up with demand (don't get offended shire girls, I am one)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
They've changed a little during the past few years. I remember going in there when I was in year 8. It was dark, the music was giving me a headache, and there was nothing that covered you up properly.

Now they have some decent stuff, although it's not really my style, casual clothes like singlets and t-shirts (non-slogan ones) are pretty cheap. The good thing about Supre is they have really small sizes. When I shop at Myer, most things are too big, especially pants.

The staff all look like skanks, but who cares, you're there to buy clothes.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i got some plain racerbacks from there a couple of years ago - amongst the skank uniforms, it IS possible to find some nice basic stuff.

frootloop

HSC
Yeah.... Supre is a really hit and miss... and miss... and miss etc store.

Put simply, it's true that you can find some (emphasis on some) decent stuff in there... but yes, a lot of it is really really skanky/trashy.

HSC
yeah, i agree with the singlets .. they're like, what, ten bucks? and they're actually pretty good. same deal with their tube tops etc.

a lot of their stuff just makes me cringe and want to point and laugh at anyone who considers buying it, but they've got some alright clothes sometimes.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I can't say I've stepped foot in supre for about 5 years. Even if I did like their clothes, their sizings tend to be on the tiny side and their stuff is more suited to prepubescent or naturally petite girls. So yeah, I always bypass supre when I'm shopping.

ediisjoz

HSC
PaleReflection said:
Some of the clothing is actually all right, my contempt is directed more towards its staff, clientele and the horrific music they play at the loudest volume possible.

I agree with you, that is 100% correct.. i saw a guy working there today he looked so gay!! WHY DO GUYS WORK THERE? :|

Catwalk

HSC
i always go to supre in hope of finding a bargain but everything is just so trash. although there's this kneelength polka skirt that looks alright.... haha

the sizing isn't small? they go up to a large which is probably equivalent to a sz 14.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
They also go down to a XXXS or whatever. So it's clear that they're mostly catering for girls on the smaller side. Either way, their stuff just wouldn't suit me. It's not my style.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)