The kid's HSC journey,..from a bludger to a 93.05'ian (1 Viewer)

Sydney in Australia. currently camp in bankstown
HSC
N/A
{Re-edited}The kid's HSC journey,..from a bludger to a 93.05'ian

Guys this is 120% alchol bs...bs that worked in the kid's favor though,... well..this is the story of a kid transforming from a handcore gamer to a proud owner of 93.o5.muhaha. long long time ago,in a place far far away, namely bankstown, a big headed kid (with 69% saturated fat)suddenly cried in joy as he headshotted the last of the terriost scum left,and by pressing "tab" button professionally with his left pinky, he prouded discovered that his 17'' LCD pixelated the following cathode ray tube reflection{hehe.a bunch of noobs just reminded me that LCD screens doesn't use cathode ray tubes.}, "JaCkaNaTor kills:45 dath:5" and the sight of this line of writing sitting on the top of the list greatly boosted his evergrowing ego. little did he know that his chem trial paper just recieved a dozen of red crosses all over it with the finishing touch of two bloody red digits on the front of the paper which reads"46%". "yayaya, take that !@#$%^" another joyful cry came as he sniped another noob from behind the box.. *the next day*, "OMFG...wtf.....This is abosolutely bs" the kid was abosolutely shocked to see the bt he started downloading the previous night reads '"xxx !@#$ doing it hard in a hotel". seed/peer 0/1 completed 1% estimated time left 999.99 hours". he cursed his way to school and was pwned by his shockin trial results when he get there.after that he decided to stop csing for a while and study a bit. and he was granted a pretty good uai. end of story.

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
jackanator87 said:
he prouded discovered that his 17'' LCD screen pixelated the following cathode ray tube reflection
too bad he was too stupid to realise that LCDs don't work on cathode rays. :rolleyes:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Frigid said:
too bad he was too stupid to realise that LCDs don't work on cathode rays. :rolleyes:
haha didnt realise that..
Its like saying...

My flash based mp3 player hummed as it gathered speed and spun the cd I had placed in their previously

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
mr_brightside said:
Its like saying...

My mp3 player hummed as it gathered speed and spun the cd I had placed in their previously

hahahaha.

wanna go ct to play cs in ic? hax0rz u n00b. i'm wai too 1337 (leet) for you, lahh....

EATAPIE

HSC
7th Sign said:
people who talk in that homo cs language are SUS

btw, i said that because i was bagging out counterstrike. i have never been in an internet cafe in my life. Must be the saddest thing. ever.

HSC
N/A
that bs, bankstown is a cursed place, but u gotta love it cause everytin is so cheap n u can get anythin illegal =-)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah got to love that gaming language, well done from pro gamer to HSC success story.

mr_brightside

HSC
jackanator87 said:
man fuk... i wasn't good at physics ok? or is the cathode ray stuff part of chemistry..hehe..i forgot,
Physics... retard.
Part of your Core study?
You dont deserve that kind of UAI.
Sounds like you dont know left from right.

wanton-wonton

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Its like saying...

My mp3 player hummed as it gathered speed and spun the cd I had placed in their previously

You're a total rockjob. There exists MP3 players that plays MP3 CDs.

mr_brightside

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Obviously im referring to flash/hard drive based devices.

wanton-wonton

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Obviously im referring to flash/hard drive based devices.
Obviously you didn't specify and obviously you can't admit when you're wrong.

mr_brightside

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Obviously you didn't specify and obviously you can't admit when you're wrong.
ooh dreadfully sorry! shall I put down a brand, model number and all technical specifications?!

would that make me right?

wanton-wonton

HSC
mr_brightside said:
ooh dreadfully sorry! shall I put down a brand, model number and all technical specifications?!

would that make me right?

Yes, sir. :cool:

EATAPIE

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Rockjob!!! Haven't heard that word used in ages!! since yr 7 or 8!! hahahaha rockjob sounds so funny!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)