the motivation's at an all time low (1 Viewer)

swordfish

u would think that motivation would be supa high atm, (mainly cause i need to make up for english, lol) but its not....i dont want to do any more study!! My parents need to drag me off this site kicking and screaming! what's evryone else feeling?

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
yeah, me too, im feeling highly unmotivated atm, I guess coz its so close to the end that I just can't be bothered...im procrastinating right now actually, no thanks to this site :p

s2ophie

HSC
I'm quite the unmotivated one today. Probably because i have a week until my next exam and i should really be studying chem...

chippie

ive been unmotivated for the past 2 years.... lol
nahh i got my 3 most stressed about exams out of the way now so its all good i sposens....and now I just cant give a fuck anymore. So, i can say that I join you in the de-motivationalised group :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by s2ophie
I'm quite the unmotivated one today. Probably because i have a week until my next exam and i should really be studying chem...
Same here, i've refused to pick up a pen. I need a day off.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm unmotivated too, I've done 10 minutes of maths lol. That's all. I also went down the street for a while...

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
I need a day off.
I said that yesterday "Have the rest of the day off and get into it tomorrow." What have i done today? Well i thought i would take the dog for a walk to post some letters but then it started raining so i came straight home. Then i spent all day on here and eating chocoalte ebcause my cleaning lady bought us to big bags from Uncle Bens. Then i watched E street and Stingers and then look where i am now!

crazylilmonkee

HSC
ditto
i am that bored.. i need to get out! i dont think its just about taking a break..

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
E Street became a regular fixture for me during the past three weeks.. my break time coincided with it, so I ended up watching it. I'm one of those people who gets sucked into things easily too, so I was like "oooh, what's going on?!" After admitting that, I really should go and study now...

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by blah says she
E Street became a regular fixture for me during the past three weeks..
mu uncle is on E street. He is the one who drove to melbourne the other day

arls

yeah, i got 8 exams too.... sucks like shit.. although hopefully the marking centre will take into consideration, scale me up or somethinng (aasss ifff )

i took english arvo off too.. then went out last night down the pub with some mates to celebrate end of english, its amusing how exciting trips to the pub are during the hsc, when they only occur like once a week!

i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of studying its not funny. but ill get stuck into it seriously tomorow, ihope.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by blah says she
:eek: you're doing 8 exams!!! and here i was thinking 6 was tough enough!!
8 Exams here as well... thank god there's no exam for english extension 2 or that would make 9!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
yeah i second that...... it owuld be too hard to mark for ext 2 eng aniwayz.. lyk wot would u do?? make us writ an essay? i reckon u would psend half the time trying to expalin ur project than acutalli critiquing it..

JimBob

HSC
N/A
I'm never motivated. Weekends are like, "OK, I'll do my homework on saturday. *Saturday night* I'll do my homework tomorrow. *Sunday* I'm gunna do my homework. *Sunday night* I really need to do my homework. *Monday morning* I really should've done my homework."

It's the same with study. I usually find it easier to study after an exam.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
When I first saw the HSC timetable, I thought it was great that I had a week between most exams.. now I get so damn bored that I actually wish my exams were closer.. :(

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Eek, it seems the process is carrying itself out....

"I really need to do my homework"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)