The MQ BOSers you ran into today... (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
cpjeeves said:
Yeah, I'm going for the 'pizazz' approach as well for my 'cuteness' reading presentation. So far the people who've presented have just done straight reading from a page, sitting down, barely looking at the class...it's not been very stimulating.
Again, this is why you should be in my tute :(

Provided you've prepared at least 2 mins of talking (even if reading out quotes) and put at least 3 questions in there, you and the class are set for at least 40 mins of discussion (if not the entire length of the tute). My class is NUTS! Total vocal free for all!

Robbie - awwww, want to meet up for lunch next thursday? I'm free 12-1.

HSC
N/A
lol not this one - our tutor LOVES to talk. However, so does everyone else in the class :p

X

xeuyrawp

damnation said:
I met you last week, you still need to give me Evan's dvd...
I left it at the filmsoc office, on the shelf, for you to pick up - remember the whole warning about the guy who will crack onto you? :p

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Saw "..." and touched him a couple of times. He then told me to stop. :(

X

xeuyrawp

MaryJane said:
I have seen one BoSer today - Skittled. But I guess that doesnt really count seeing we live together.

I feel so lonely being in the subjects I am. All you media/fun degree people seem so cohesive, whereas my lovely law BoSers only rock up here when an essay is due, (and all I know about IWR is that he has cool hair) and I never go to the psych lectures, so I never see my Jamie or Anne :(

Ooh, are any of you working at the open day? I've been recruited by PR Jason to be some law mentor/spokeswoman something-or-other and also a PR bitch for the rest of the day, but haven't heard anything since... Might email him now because I want the money!!
Hey,

Yeah, I'm working on Open Day! Hope I get a full shift...

IWR, I demand a photo of your so-called cool hair. :D

HSC
N/A
no Open Day for Lynny... she has her singing concert that evening so isn't allowed to go out in public places where she may potentially get overexcited and strain her voice :(

Have fun for those who are going, though...

Last edited:

lengy

HSC
Wow... you have to actually seclude yourself cause you have a concert and might strain your voice? o_0

iwannarock

HSC
PwarYuex said:
Hey,

Yeah, I'm working on Open Day! Hope I get a full shift...

IWR, I demand a photo of your so-called cool hair. :D
i don't think anyone would consider this...........

to be "cool" hair.:rofl:

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
glitterfairy said:
omg are you serious

YOU'RE IN MY TUTE CLASS?

Who are you?!?!?!?!?!?! Where you wearing a blue top?

EDIT: actually, were you the one who only just joined the class today? (or were doing a 'catch up tute'?)
yeah i was just there for a catch up tute because i cant afford to have missed 2 tutes by week 5 haha.

I love your class. People actually talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
I never run into anybody!:(
Neither do I!

:rofl:

I did go to Macquarie on Friday though, probably go again this Friday, quiet as usual on Fridays of smester 2.

Rob, you still work at Co-op Store?

X

xeuyrawp

bscienceboi said:
Rob, you still work at Co-op Store?
Nah I don't. I can regularly be seen in the filmsoc office, or being snuck into the Brunner Collection in the library. :D

jamie said:
Hey rob, do you know where we are meeting for the debriefing on wednesday? I forgot to write it down.

Also, do we know who is doing the extra training for the advice thing? I want to do it but i heard nothing about it?
I haven't got it either! I wrote 'PR Training: 1-2pm' on the day in my diary... I think we did this last year.

The extra training, last year, was held directly after the normal training, if I remember correctly.

*hopeful*

HSC
pwaryuex are u the guy who puts stickers on his face and stuff ? cuz i seen a guy working at co-op before who does that :eek:

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Nah I don't. I can regularly be seen in the filmsoc office, or being snuck into the Brunner Collection in the library. :D
Darn, theres an attractive female who works there on Fridays :D

Do you know Kegs.

^___^
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Hey rob, do you know where we are meeting for the debriefing on wednesday? I forgot to write it down.

Also, do we know who is doing the extra training for the advice thing? I want to do it but i heard nothing about it?
Senate Room, Lincolin building

Riviet

HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
no Open Day for Lynny... she has her singing concert that evening so isn't allowed to go out in public places where she may potentially get overexcited and strain her voice :(

Have fun for those who are going, though...
Funny how things have to inevitably clash, it's too bad that you can't go, the only other BOSer I'll be able to recognise is AsyLum if he's there on open day. Anyone helping out in the commerce faculty?

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

*hopeful* said:
pwaryuex are u the guy who puts stickers on his face and stuff ? cuz i seen a guy working at co-op before who does that :eek:

Do you know Kegs.
Nah, I don't work there. No idea who that is...

Yes, I do know Ben. We're good mates. :)

... said:
Senate Room, Lincolin building
Thanks, I thought it would be the same as last year.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Nah, I don't work there. No idea who that is...

Yes, I do know Ben. We're good mates. :)
Darn. I'll just make an excuse to buy some books. Pick up some Nietzsche and look knowledgeable. :rofl:

Yeah I'vebeen meaning to go to one of Macs film screenings, doing stuff for UNSW FilmSoc at the moment. Thought we were having some get together (UNSW/MAC/UTS; USYD are apparently too good for us), and do some movie trivia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)