The Official 2003 HSC English paper 2 (Modules) (1 Viewer)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Hmm... it does look surprisingly straightforward... :confused:

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
that was so easy..

so damn happy they didnt specify nething

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Yer it definately wasnt the most challenging paper... thought last years was a bit harder...

Hawkeye

I think the difficulty of the english hsc has declined since 2001. This year's exam was very easy. Just about every question was general.

eeyore

Bad time management on my part though

Some of my friends actually said it was 'fun' and 'really easy'
I just gave them weird looks :)

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Exam was pretty straightforward, it could have been a hell of a lot worse. Hopefully they made the other exams as easy. :)

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
it was fair even tho i failed, i have only one person to blame....ME
n e way.........yay, there were no conversations/transcripts/interview/panel........woooohooooo

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
they were surprisingly nice i thought, for the first 2 modules anyway. but then again it was terrible to put us through what we thought we had to study. the amount of work we are expected to study before the modules paper puts ridiculous amounts of pressure on us and it's just really not necessary.

scottish_lass

i wish they'd have specified a poem or SOMETHING!!!! i knew everyhting and now i feel like i was put completely equal with everyone who didn't know their stuff in as much detail of themes and techniques- dammit!!
ALSO- how much do we need another half hour?!

Rand

No, its good that we only get 2 hours.
If we got more time, it would be harder for the markers to tell the good students apart from the poor ones coz lets face it, after your hand drops off after writing flat out for 2 hours, the last 30 minutes is a waste of your time in which the poorer students can write as much as you did...

My hand cramped up after my first essay, and had I written more, I would have died.

A lot of people are saying that this exam was "fun...easy". Have you guys lost it?

The easier the question, the harder it will be marked- everyone at my school knew that.

As for the Module A question, that was SOOOO general and broad, I'm gonna bet that is the HARDEST to get a high mark in! :)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
oh i ran out of time and had to do half sentence, half point form for the last bit of my last question. it really compromised what i had to say. another half hour would have been sweet. so yea i think we need it thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much. my hand died after the 2 hours but.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)