The Official BOS 'Hoorah I'm Done!' Thread 2005 (1 Viewer)

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Hoorah! I'm done!

HOW GOOD IS THAT!

Man, I've been stressing to the shiznit over the past month or so, and I've finally edited my entire film in Premier, dubbed everything, added music and titles all flowing smoothly, added credits for the hell of it and ended up with 7 minutes 45 seconds!

Yes, yes, oh yes! All my worries are gone, zip zip gone. RS is done my internal assessments are done...full marks for all my assessments this year...I'm on top of the world my friends. The way I see it, I'll get a minimum of 60% for my external assessment which gives me 40/50 minimum in my total HSC mark...that's my raw mark as well...so scale it up a little and I get 42/50...with a potential mark of 46/50.

Let this thread be the very place for everybody's yippee statements. Vent your happiness. It's the shit.

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
*party streamers popping* It's all done. Just gotta deal with the margins so the stanzas of my poems dun get cut up. Now, to deal with ee1 trial tomorrow...

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
wooooooooo my internal assessments are done. i finsih with an overall rank of 3rd/4th i think, depends what other people got for report. my internal mark is 48/50

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I plan on starting my script tonight.

9 months of planning are finally coming together...

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
waterbottle said:
i still have a reflection statement to write and TWO internal assessments, yay.
you still have internals??

We finished ours last term.

I have no school this week, so i'm just going to use it to edit edit and edit some more and fix up my journal etc.

jack white

After Hours
HSC
DONE!!!!! hell yeah - feels good! i only have the report left to do internally but i reckon i'll just duplicate a copy of my reflection statement for my teacher. so DONE!

DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! (point well conveyed i think)

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
yes two - viva voce on wed/thurs (they haven't told us yet), and reflection statement which is doubling as the report somehow.

mattknott

How much of a relief is it that its almost over. Major work (critical response) is complete and on the word limit and reflection is written- pending feedback. I came first in my year with 50/50 for internal assessments so i'm v. happy.

Matt

Seung.Hur

H2O
HSC
I'll be shouting "Banzai!" with the rest of you as soon as my work is finally printed on plastic paper (instruction manual style). T_T

Come on... come on....

As for internal assessments, I lost a few marks in Viva Voce, but that's about it.

adambra

HSC
My internal mark is crap because my teacher is hard-marking dick, who gave his fave student full marks for everything. I'll end up with like 40/50

taxman

make poverty
HSC
cameronS said:
50/50?

is that after scaling, or something?
Before scaling, gets scaled after your MW and marks are submitted. If u get every mark you could possibly attain, then it can't be scaled either way.

fine ambiguity

almost there
HSC
I handed mine in today! That was pretty exciting :D I couldn't stand it hanging around in my room any more so I palmed it off to my teacher and ran away before she could protest :D :D

And magically a HUGE weight just lifted off my shoulders, even though it's been completely finished for about a week!!!

robo3687

Tired
HSC
well mine is all done...all i have left to do is add the last few pages to my journal.

i had a fun run with 3 major works due in the lead up to the trials (EE2 and woodwork due in the middle of said trials... :( software due a week or 2 beforehand)

but now EE2 is just about gone, software is gone, and i'm almost done on my woodwork (just finishing the folio up) so i ain't feelin as heavy as i was a month ago

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
i feel i might have completed my work in it's entirety aswell. my teacher has advised me i have completed it anyway. perhaps all that remains is placing drafts into my journal and my work may be entirely finished, i'm not sure

Spritza

HSC
My website is finished! Just gotta tie up all the loose ends. Haha, i finished and went all hyper, but i had nobody to tell :( I was like aww rejected... but anyways enough procrastinating more doing reflection statement *cries and lurks back into the darkeness*

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. <-- sigh of relief. Yesterday I KNEW it was finally done when I had it bound. Then I placed it in an envelope and sealed it so that I wouldn't be tempted to read it and freak out at anything I wanted to change.

I'm happy with it though. That's the main thing. After practically a year of hard work, it's just fantastic to be DONE and wow... sleep has never been so amazing.

Abbeygale

HSC
I've been avoiding this thread out of jealousy for those finished, but now I'm one of them. I finished at 1.34 pm on the Tuesday. *dances*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)