Status
Not open for further replies.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Just in case you missed it...

The Announcement: A Warning!
For those who regularly visit the Latin forum, you will be more than aware of the present crisis that we, the moderators, have had to face. *About to relapse into a Cicero-styled speech but refrains* To that end, we have sought to Close threads or in more severe cases Delete threads. Hopefully, this is warning enough to you, who might read this. - flyin'

The Remedy
Contrary to what some might think, we do encourage people to post in the Latin forum. However, we do not encourage pages and pages of non-entertaining spam. This essentially asks the question that if you were to read it, would you be entertained? This needs some clarification as many of you might find a smiley as entertaining. What is needed is something more substantial and perhaps even thought provoking, even if it is just for three seconds. Think before you post. Now having laid some sort of ground rules, I hope we can all post without too much spam. NS is the place for spam. - flyin'

So feel free to start a new thread. :p

Last edited:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
In addition, threads will be closed or in more severe cases deleted if need be at the discretion of our two and half moderators.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Did you have to ask, it should be obvious... :)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
If it isn't clear already, you're the half moderator. ;)

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
why am i the half mod? i am forum nazi...i deserve full status!

:D:p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
You're still a Trainee Moderator. You'll be issued your full licence, when you have passed your tests. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)