The Simple Gift guy is coming tomrrow. (1 Viewer)

MyLoveIsPure

HSC
The author of the book The Simple Gift is coming to my school tomrrow and giving some speech. Wait till i tell him that his book is bad.:rofl:

HSC
MyLoveIsPure said:
The author of the book The Simple Gift is coming to my school tomrrow and giving some speech. Wait till i tell him that his book is bad.:rofl:
Nice one. Never heard of it.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
The Simple Gift?

All I'm getting is Paul Jennings, but that's Simple Gifts or something, heh. Is The Simple Gift an assigned book?

We had Marcus Zusack come in Year 10 I think it was, that was pretty good. Holy crap, doesn't seem like that long ago.

MyLoveIsPure

HSC
i wouldnt wanna. our english teacher begged us not to ask stupid questions. we give her enough crap in her class anyway lol

HSC
I generally like to ask extremely complex questions that are incredibly hard for the visitor to understand. It's fun when they get confused or genuinely don't know the answer.

MyLoveIsPure

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
The Simple Gift?

All I'm getting is Paul Jennings, but that's Simple Gifts or something, heh. Is The Simple Gift an assigned book?

We had Marcus Zusack come in Year 10 I think it was, that was pretty good. Holy crap, doesn't seem like that long ago.
ye its a assigned book. we also done "we all fall down" and " maybe tommorow"

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
MyLoveIsPure said:
ye its a assigned book. we also done "we all fall down" and " maybe tommorow"
Ah yeah, I remember a couple of my friends had that. Is it the poetry type one? I definitely remember them having "We All Fall Down" at least.

MyLoveIsPure

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Ah yeah, I remember a couple of my friends had that. Is it the poetry type one? I definitely remember them having "We All Fall Down" at least.
ye The Simple Gift is full of poems lol. and we all fall down is a pretty decent book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)