The Social side of Club Mac (1 Viewer)

will90211

HSC
Hey! I'm planning on going to MQU next year - I'm really looking foward to it. Could you guys give me an overview of the social scene? Also, if you wouldn't mind... How is studying modern history at MQU (for a BA)? So far I've heard nothing but good reports.

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey! I'm planning on going to MQU next year - I'm really looking foward to it. Could you guys give me an overview of the social scene? Also, if you wouldn't mind... How is studying modern history at MQU (for a BA)? So far I've heard nothing but good reports.

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Social scene- Quite good as there is tonnes of societies and associations you can join on Orientation-week!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
How's the social side at Macquarie?

The social side is there, if you want to participate in it, there's clubs, societies, common interest groups, gym and sporting teams, etc. You get the idea. However, its up to you to participate in things, if you're going to turn up to uni and do nothing but go to classes, then you're not going to get much out of the social scene, likewise if you do nothing but turn up to social stuff, you'll most likely fail. It's about finding a balance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)