The Subtle Joys Of Explanatory Answers. (1 Viewer)

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Hey, I was wondering what you personally do for questions where you have to 'Explain how this is so' in writing?

I usually tend to do the answer, but add some extra rambling to amuse myself and (hopefully) my markers.. Nothing major, just various things like say, for a question asking if a group of typists improved after going to a typing school, writing about how they've become more egalitarian and so-forth..

But yeah, do you bother with stuff like that or just write out the bare minimum? (It's a question that has plagued mankind for generations. :p)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i usually tend to leave a bit of room for that sorta question, then come back to it, then base the length (and amount of rambling) on the amount of time i have left.

steven_tiger

we got a question in the trial yesterday that said:
" bob owns a 1 million dollar farm... blah blah... he sold the farm.. blah blah, he has two options... blah blah"

and we had to say which option we think he should choose... it was worth 4 marks! so i rambled on which crap why he should invest his money instead of buying a farm. haha. i hate farms!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)