The Test Was Fucken Easy! And I Being Serious...i Really Found It Easy (1 Viewer)

Stop Booting Me

unlike many of my other posts claiming easy, i actually did stay for the 3 hours but in the end had answered every question fully and counted the marks!

im not being an idiot but actually saying that it was a easy test!!

Dumbarse

you say this with every test mate
its like the boy who cried wolf
no ones gunna believe anything u say anymore

p.s. u sure there wasnt a mistake in this test that needed quantum binometrics that u could prove dont exist like every other test u reckon has mistakes?

eat dick sourie u low life iof anything the test was way shorter than the time allocated everybody finishes about 12 sourie mate no one gives a fuck
no one rattled ur cage so dont talk u monkey

Felix: I

Originally posted by dado006
no one rattled ur cage so dont talk u monkey
gees..that's harsh....you shouldn't insult monkeys like that, at least monkeys are known to be intelligent creatures.

i think sourie is more a talking garden gnome or something

AcCeSs-DeNieD

hmmmmm Sourie and intelligence....what a contridiction...

let me just say this.... Sourie you have all the intellect of a jugged walrus and all the social graces of a toilet....

please would you mind adopting a better attitude or leave the forums altogether....

Stop Booting Me

ok i will leave altogether as THIS PLACE IS A FUCKEN SHIT HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SUCKERS!!!! I FINISHED TODAY AND I WILL NEVER HAVE TO ASSOCIATE WITH ANY OF YOU LOSERS EVER AGAIN!!!!

SUCKED IN MORONS AND HAVE A BAD LIFE!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

CrazyCarl

if u found that test easy u r a nerd, or just a freak, i finished wat i could do in a good hour n a half.. and me mate finished in like 55 minutes... i was soo stupid for doin that subject..

superhubert

half way between the gutter and the stars
please don't leave sourie... we're all having so much fun ripping the shit outa yer. it's seriously easy!. so fucken easy. i finished rippin' yer off in half my normal time. it's so fucken easy!. (now where have i heard that before?). plz don't leave monkey boy. :D

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
haha

be sure to look for Sourav Inzaman on the merit list.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)