The 'why are we still talking about English?' thread 2005 (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
I KNOW EH! people are still rambling on about bloody english. get over it people, its been 2 WeekS! i can't remember what i ate yesterday for lunch. move on.....english is finished!

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
amen!
its over we cant do anyting abutt it..unless ppl r thinking about lobbying to bos...hope not.
its over, if its affected basically all members of boredofstudies, im guessing the whole state we feel the same crunch. so its even right?

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
jarro_2783 said:
yes, I agree. I threw all my english notes out as soon as I got home from the exam.
omg thats treating it too nice
it should b BURNT! BURNT!!! ><

Gummy_bear

HSC
Nymphomaniac said:
Stupid people!!! English should be destroyyyyyyed.
Because enlis is enlightening and we will need it for the future when we want to watch a movie and anaylis it so we can get a better understanding of the world that is begn portrayed. :rolleyes:

miapants

HSC
Gummy_bear said:
Because enlis is enlightening and we will need it for the future when we want to watch a movie and anaylis it so we can get a better understanding of the world that is begn portrayed. :rolleyes:
you have to be joking. can you honestly say, without wanting to kick your own arse, that your understanding of the world has been expanded (heh) because you did hsc english?

Gummy_bear

HSC
miapants said:
you have to be joking. can you honestly say, without wanting to kick your own arse, that your understanding of the world has been expanded (heh) because you did hsc english?

Of course i was joking! didnt you notice by the :rolleyes:

miapants

HSC
thank god for that... i'm not versed in emoticon analysis, does anyone know if that is going to be included in the amended syllabus?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahaha, i actually agree with you on that. forget about english! its over! FINISHED! STOP IT! its the same with maths too......its ovveerr and people are still asking maths question on the forums. its over, maths and english are OVER! GET OVER IT!....unless you plan to repeat or you are doing pathways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)