They LOST our exam... (1 Viewer)

PIE

And OoO if it worries you so much why bother reading it??? Just a thought

Cumquott

Pie..that would have sucked!

I thought it was interesting to see everyone else's comments about being kicked out of rooms.....must be a pretty common thing...our music class was always kicked out of a room (or they just never allocated us a room in the first place) when the yr 7's had music on at the same time. There was only 7 people in my class so we were always lowest piority. It says something...though...doesn't it, about the attitude of schools towards a subject like music. Like....even my school who is supposedly a "good school for music" - like they offer music scholarships and stuff - still has a pretty poor attitude towards the music department (i.e. lack of funding...lack of available rooms!) anyway....

Just on a slightly different note...did any of you get nominated for encore?? I did..but I feel like such a fraud! Encore is supposedly for good music ppl...and I'm so bodge...it's just that I play the bassoon, and that alone was enough to make the examiners go whoa! I swear, even if I'f played mary had a little lamb They still would have thought it was good.....hmmm...I don't get it

Cumquott

And aside from bagging out OoO for having an opinion.....what did you guys actually think about the exam? I thought it was OK...could have been worse. I was expecting to reallt screw it up because I didn't work so hard in class all year (not having a classroom or a teacher half the time didn't help....) but it was better than I thought. What did you guys think?

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by Cumquott
And aside from bagging out OoO for having an opinion.....
Having an opinion? How is an irrational claim that no one should care for music an opinion? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for people's opinions, but that is not an opinion. Also, OoO backing his/her point up with an excessive amount of swearing is also not good.

Originally posted by Dammit
what is encore?
Encore is a show that showcases the best musical talent in the HSC. Those candidates with a perfect score are offered a chance to perform at Encore. I don't think I'd like to perform in it, but I would sure like to see it! :D

sammie

Pie yeah funny that i was in the same position. I gather we go to the same school...... Katie!!!!!!! Yeah it sucked and we were stressing out cause we wanted to do the bloody exam. Well do you expect anythin else from our school or music. Hehehehe.
l

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)