This exam was a JOKE! (1 Viewer)

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Even for general, this tested the most rudimentary, basic knowledge it could test, i'm sure a hobo off the street using common sense could have passed it using common sense alone.
This subject scales poorly enough as it is without them churning out this poor excuse for a paper.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
well yeh, it was pretty basic, which is good.. easier to get good marks ?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
wow. probably means that they'll be strict in marking it then!

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Hehe in all fairness.. i had an absolute ball!
I didnt study and was worried when i slept in till 8:30 this morning, but i got in there and i enjoyed it more than the trial!
Oh well... so as not to "Jinx" myself.. ill leave it there :p

On with Extension English, Biology and Physics. :)

[caity]

yes i had fun cuz i actually finished early.....im happi it was easier then trials n otha past gen papers cuz ive been doing so poorly this year in the subject I needed something to make myself feel a lil smart lol.....god extension history n ancient history comin up sum1 save me n I hate board of studies for putting ancient the day before extension r U INSANE???!!!

Terra_Niux

l337 h4x0r
HSC
N/A
Don't be fooled by it's simplicity, everybody at my school though the trials were easy but the majority of students failed, I am treating the exam like any other exam, there were traps in there for sure.

Simmey

HSC
top exam

How good was the exam...seriously, question one to express 25% as a fraction! HEELLLOOO! i think i went alright tho i didnt study median regression lines and stuffed up the question with all the graps at the end

myeh...i went better in this that in paper 2!

will_17

There are always traps of some kind in Maths exams... Stupid Maths Association.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
eeee there was only like 2 things i didn't do.... It was pretty good, but i can see the easy-ness of it doing bad things to my UAI

Dynamix

North by Northwest and then turning slightly East
HSC
as far as i could see there werent any real traps, except maybe some mirroring conversions like changing from years to months for compund interest stuff, but other than that it was a fairly basic exam, there wasnt one person who was still writing with 5 minutes to go in my exam room- i had enough time to do the exam fully twice and still check it. It was really advanced year 9 stuff, it was surprising.

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
I liked the exam.

Much easier than my trial and it relatively easier compared to the past HSC papers i done.

Only a couple which were a little tricky.

Overall, i was happy.

jen23

yeah i reckon it was easy as, i finished with over an hour to go, so i had time to do the paper the like twice through..

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
i agree, it was to the extent where it was too easy, which wont let the better students shine out in their papers...i was laughing though. i felt so good coming out of it

Lebanese Cement

HSC
I was disappointed. I actually studied for this test cause i only got 75 for the trial and thought that was hard. Now i got to try study for Ancient History, which i havent looked at for at least 3 weeks. Well done Board of Studies.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
I finished with half hour to go over bits I had missed, not many

Only complaint I had was the question on variable cost and base relationships....Gnomes are fugly creatures anyway

chocc0

HSC
i finished in an hour and a half then i check it and left early it probably means we are all gonna be scaled down!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)