This is why I do 12 units... (1 Viewer)

abbott75

HSC
Well today is my final exam, and I have been struck down with a horrible cold!:bomb: Now for everyone who said doing 12 units was a waste, I think it has paid off now :)

MyLoveIsPure

HSC
so youre gonna drop the subject because u'll do shit cause of yur cold? Thats not the point anyway, you suffered more throughout year 12 than people who do 10 units lol

always.dreaming

sporadic attendee
HSC
N/A
abbott75 said:
Well today is my final exam, and I have been struck down with a horrible cold!:bomb: Now for everyone who said doing 12 units was a waste, I think it has paid off now :)
lol, good job :)

I seriously regret doing 11 units now :( on account of the fact that I'm going to fail this exam today =DDDDD

Hmm...kinda kicking myself for not having done at least 12 (considering that I spent many of my study/free periods talking, drawing, taking photo's etc =.=')

It would have been nice to have that...i don't know, buffer zone?

=P

sxc lil awi Luv

HSC
I'm glad i do 12 units too.. i know i definately failed my maths exam.. so it feels good that it wont count!
I was going to drop a different subject at the end of prelim.. im so glad i didnt!

2 exams to go!! :) YAY

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
MyLoveIsPure said:
so youre gonna drop the subject because u'll do shit cause of yur cold? Thats not the point anyway, you suffered more throughout year 12 than people who do 10 units lol
I think it's more the OP isn't so worried if they do bad in this exam because they have 12 units and they assume this subject is their worst and won't count.

ZJ NingNing

HSC
yeah, my temperature was 39 when I did my 3U maths test yesterday. I would have done much better if I wasnt in my worst condition.

missed out on 18 marks in that test...

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
ZJ NingNing said:
yeah, my temperature was 39 when I did my 3U maths test yesterday. I would have done much better if I wasnt in my worst condition.

missed out on 18 marks in that test...
Well you have the opportunity of doing it again next year if you need to (assuming you are indeed an 08er) :)

ZJ NingNing

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Well you have the opportunity of doing it again next year if you need to (assuming you are indeed an 08er) :)
yeah you are right. well, thanks for reminding me that. but you know, I am under alot of pressures to do well cos like, I am the only girl in my year to accelerate maths and everyone is expecting good results.

oh well, I will stop thinking about that now

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
yikes , i used to do 13 and it gave me the shits cos of the workload so i had to drop something.
2 of my units are compulsory anyway , so im not really trying in em , since i have 12 in total :D

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
ZJ NingNing said:
yeah you are right. well, thanks for reminding me that. but you know, I am under alot of pressures to do well cos like, I am the only girl in my year to accelerate maths and everyone is expecting good results.

Just do well next year :)

SSejychan

HSC
Well.. i don't see what's so hard about doing 12 units... i used to do 14, and even then the workload wasn't too much... but, i dropped my extra 2 units about half a year ago, so maybe the work just hadn't gotten that hard at that point yet....

but, still. 12 units really isn't a lot. and, isn't it good to have back up units, just in case you botch up a subject?

I guess it also depends on what subjects you do, coz some are comparatively harder than others...

ZJ NingNing said:

Ning! You are an amazingly smart girl! Just keep studying, and work on improving your ranks for next year, and i know you can get the uai you want! :)

ZJ NingNing

HSC
SSejychan said:
Well.. i don't see what's so hard about doing 12 units... i used to do 14, and even then the workload wasn't too much... but, i dropped my extra 2 units about half a year ago, so maybe the work just hadn't gotten that hard at that point yet....

but, still. 12 units really isn't a lot. and, isn't it good to have back up units, just in case you botch up a subject?

I guess it also depends on what subjects you do, coz some are comparatively harder than others...

Ning! You are an amazingly smart girl! Just keep studying, and work on improving your ranks for next year, and i know you can get the uai you want! :)
Ping, me getting a good UAI will lose alot of its appeal if I cant go to the same Uni with you (or at least the same city)... as much as my parents warn me about being too emotional I cant help it sometimes.

BUT, I am NOT giving up on you until I see your UAI with my own eyes!

blackall46

HSC
ZJ NingNing said:
Ping, me getting a good UAI will lose alot of its appeal if I cant go to the same Uni with you (or at least the same city)... as much as my parents warn me about being too emotional I cant help it sometimes.

BUT, I am NOT giving up on you until I see your UAI with my own eyes!
fucken hell its the internet get some real life friends

SSejychan

HSC
blackall46 said:
fucken hell its the internet get some real life friends
umm... we ARE real-life friends... in fact, in real-life, we are BEST friends. Is that so hard to understand?

samuel slack

HSC
lol. cracks me up. comes on internet to bag people who dont have real life friends. Irony ftw.

G

gaoOO

ZJ NingNing said:

damn, i wish i had the chance to accelerate maths :(

oh well, i have 13 units up my sleeve, which is unfortunately not going to make up for the fact that my worst 3 units are my 3 units of english and they have to count!

blackall46

HSC
samuel slack said:
lol. cracks me up. comes on internet to bag people who dont have real life friends. Irony ftw.
mate the lord of the rings character you have there pretty much rules friends out as an option for you

SSejychan

HSC
how about we refrain from the personal attacks, and try to keep a sense of mateship, yeah?

What's with all these ad hominems? we don't even all know each other, so lay off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)